The Fast Food Thread

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
McDonald's had me hyped yesterday.

Backstory: One of my top go-to's is the Crispy Onion BBQ Chicken crafted sandwich (sandi is growing on me; is that still unacceptable?)

Setting: App had bogo crafted. For lunch I tried to be healthy, but had avocado fail by choosing an unripened one (think green banana but way worse) - so fuck that and off to McD.
Story: Instead of getting two BBQ I got one of those and pico gauc crispy crafted. Always seemed like a waste, but I had a specific hankering. and hot damn it was good.
like 7/10 good.

but while ordering....
Grand Mac and Junior Mac are back!
got the Jr. and yeah. yall don't do that. $2.79?? add mac sauce to any basic burger and you got same thing for cheaper. negative. you get more meat for cheaper.

Also.. Quarter Pounders have new patties?!
I love the idea of QP and thusly have fallen for the trap many a times. always dry and gross. fucking waste. but new patties sound promising. like report back to me promising.
I forgot to see if the receipt freebie is still a QP - aforementioned dry patties rendered that coupon worthless. but now. damn man.

hyped.

ps: grand macs are good for the ratio. ... for those who missed it last time.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I give pharm shit, but the mcdonalds app is insanely good ifyou want to eat there 1-3 times a week. Like i feel the need to go to not waste a coupon worth $5. Certainly squuezing out other options and upsetting as I try to only eat garbage once every week or two.

Might lay off the account cloning, since daily McDonald's might be to blame for health stuff....

Randon reviews , I agree the quac chicken/burger suprisignly good. In concept mac jr perfect but that price makes me sad. Just so happens today i got bogo mac jr so ill do that and get out of my system.
Need to try to remember just to add mac sauce to a bacon double or something.......ohhh mac sauce spicy chicken?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I give pharm shit, but the mcdonalds app is insanely good ifyou want to eat there 1-3 times a week.

don't thank me, McCheese is the one that talked me into using it.

Might lay off the account cloning, since daily McDonald's might be to blame for health stuff....

i eat fairly healthy when i don't eat out. was mostly vegetarian when my cancer developed. probably should lay off, but i don't think its to blame.

• 1Like

Sludig

Was mostly tongue in cheek though im sure it's not helpful.

I hate being a decent weight but feeling the incredible bulk (hulk) inside me that wants to go full 7day/wk fast food breakfast/dinner. I'm very happy out closest good Chinese is almost an hour away.

Sludig

Went to Carls to use up a bogo big carl.

They now have charbroiled sliders. Single Double tripple for 1, 1.50, 2. Not stand out, but not horrible, $3 for a couple double sliders would be pretty decent for anyone not a total fatass. I was skeptical at first but hit the spot good driving home to eat my 2 big carls.

While inside did rediscover they have the California Classic burger. Somehow I forgot it existed when it's my favorite burger of theirs outside of some of the special bbq bourbon type theyve had in the past for a couple months.

• 1Worf

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of chicken sandwiches, I tried this at Shake Shack today:

Shake Shack

Christine-Han_Hot-Chickn_2017_06_social-web-2-540x540.jpg

Pretty fucking legit! 8/10

Really crispy and spicy breading, very juicy and succulent chicken on the inside. Slaw was ace. Love their buns.

Only negative is the cost.

I skipped the fries and ate two of these things!

• 1Quality Calories

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There's a restaurant in SFO that serves a fried chicken sandwich that looks a lot like that. It's the best airport food I've ever had.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Okay so... Spam.

Never had it.

What do you all think of it?
I never had it until I started dating my fiance, who is Filipino. Apparently they love that shit. I love it now, fried up nice and crispy. They have a jalapeno one, which would be my favorite.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I never had it until I started dating my fiance, who is Filipino. Apparently they love that shit. I love it now, fried up nice and crispy. They have a jalapeno one, which would be my favorite.

They eat that shit in Hawaii like it's going out of style, basically they do it sushi style but with spam. I went to three places that I thought were sushi joints before finding one that didn't serve spam only.

B-Biscuit

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They eat that shit in Hawaii like it's going out of style, basically they do it sushi style but with spam. I went to three places that I thought were sushi joints before finding one that didn't serve spam only.

That's so weird. It's not like they're far away from fish so why fake sushi?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That's so weird. It's not like they're far away from fish so why fake sushi?

Spam musubi is a popular snack and lunch food inHawaii composed of a slice of grilled Spam on top of a block of rice, wrapped together with nori in the tradition of Japanese omusubi.

Spam_musubi_at_Ninja_Sushi.jpg

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fried Spam is pretty damn good. Ate it a lot as a kid because we were poor.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Eating some Steakhouse Funyuns with a Amp grape organic energy.

I’m in paradise.

s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users