The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i drove by a Halo Burger for the first time the other day, couldn't remember if they're supposed to be good tho.

i'll be going by there again soon, should i stop?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I regret rezzing your human ranger Kazrob for that post!

Damn, cut to the bone. Who knows might be tasty. Every other week I read about some insect food saving the world from starvation. Never know about spiders. Saw something about roaches last week.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I picked this up the other day too. Had to stop myself from eating the whole thing.

Definitely the best coffee ice cream I've ever had.

Who doesn't destroy a whole container of Ben and Jerry's in one sitting?

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Me because they decided to go so overboard with their politics. It since allowed me to discover some other amazing ice creams. (That I also usually don't buy trying to be semi healthy lately) :(.

Stuff like B&J is the king of just high sugar mashed together flavors, and that coffee one is tempting. But I've been enjoying others that specialize in one flavor and make it very rich. I posted one before I forget the name of sadly, another I liked was Talenti. They had fudge, peanut butter, salted caramel flavors that.... it wasn't like those flavors of ice cream, they were so rich it almost tasted like it was maleable frozen fudge. I also feel like people have forgotten how great just some of the tangy fruit sherberts are. Dark cherry, raspberry, lime.

It's actually upsetting almost when I go by the icecream isle willing to get something, and there is so many awesome choices. Ditto for like the frozen pies and other desserts. I can't take home 15 cartons, and by the time I go thru a few one at a time, I'll forget how they compared to the first ones I tried.

I've vowed in the collapse of society, despite the normal prepper plans to get out of town fast, I'd brave the dangers of the quickly looted grocery store, just to try and be a fatass and eat a little of all the things.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I bought that Talenti gelato twice and both times it was all full of ice crystals. Maybe I just have bad luck. I do prefer Häagen-Dazs or some other plain ice cream these days to B&J just because it seems like they have gone overboard with just filling their ice cream with random shit when a lot of times I would rather just have one flavor. That Halo Top low calorie ice cream is surprisingly good as well. It's not exactly the same as real ice cream, but it's got great texture and flavor for having like 1/4 the calories of B&J.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
ya'll negros need Publix

06_07_AJ_Ice-Cream_Image-2.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Half the people in this thread won't even know what that is :p. I prefer eating Blue Moon by itself instead of mixed in Superman, tho.

Especially Blue Moon + Dr. Pepper floats.

I just told my kids about this. One of my oldest is on the way to the store to get Blue Moon and Dr. Pepper. I guess we'll see if it lives up to your hype. :)

Dude, that is classic. It was called Superman when I ate it as a kid in the 80s.

We still call it that. Doesn't everyone?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Chik--fil-A came up because some news thing about how they are Christian founded and how it was wrong or something, gays blah blah... either way now I want some chicken. Hungry as a motherfucker.

920x920.jpg

6479026481_fb69d907b7_b.jpg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
These were just alright for me. I think the canned tomato soup taste is overpowering. I like the Buffalo Blue Cheese ones better. I want to get a hold of the Deep Dish pizza ones but I never see them in my area.

See that’s what I loved about them. They tasted like Spaghetti O’s. Yeah not a fan of the Buffalo ones. The Pizza deep dish still my fave.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The one place in town I could get a variety of Herr's various cheesy poof flavors has stopped selling them. I found one bag of deep dish on the back of a shelf, but there were no others were to be found. I'll have to find another store.

Last edited:

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Only place we ever found those grilled cheese Herr's was as the Cracker Barrel nearby, but even they don't have them anymore. :( Those things are goddamn legit.

And also speaking of Chik-Fil-A, one finally opened up in our area for the first time. Hitting that up on Tuesday when we drive through that town for MtG. I cannot wait. Going to get so many nuggets.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fast food bros, can I get a rundown on these 2 for 6 deals these people got going on? I don't know if McDonald's has one but Wendy's and BK both do.

Are BK's crispy & spicy chicken sandwich any good? For reference, Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is pretty bomb imo (though it very much depends on which Wendy's you go to!), seems like 2 for $6 is solid. Or should I do one chicken, one Dave's single? Seems like not enough meat.

Need some guidance bros.