The Fast Food Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wait wait wait! They let you use multiple??

Fuck me, mind blown.

I have used the free Dave's single a few times now. Currently I also have a $1 Jr. Bacon Chee coupon. Those two together is a decent-sized meal already. I've also got a $5 Dave's Double Combo, and the BOGO Chicken. I could eat pretty good there for cheap for a few days. Fortunately my Wendy's is also awesome at knowing about lettuce wraps vs. buns, since I'm doing Keto. Spicy Chicken is kinda cheating even without the bun, particularly two of them, but the other specials are just fine.

The McDonald's near me, however, has no fucking clue how to lettuce wrap. I just get the bun now and try to peel the cheese off of it, sorta like a fruit rollup. Many times I just give up.

Hmmmmm. I just looked on my app, it says down at the bottom that you are limited to one offer per customer, per visit. I think you've just got an awesome Wendy's that doesn't give a fuck. I mean, I haven't tried it to test, but I'm thinking no. Hell, one time it wouldn't let the coupon work on their register until they split apart a value meal into its component pieces, so it seems like the register itself would prohibit using more than one code at a time. How the fuck did you manage this??
Mcdees has a 1 dollar Mcdouble every day on their app til december. throw in a 1 dollar large drink and 2 dollar fries. you got a decent meal for 4 dollars.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It’s never a dull moment when you order a number 6 Chalupa Supreme and extra Loco Dorito taco with a Baja Blast.

FC6A9111-0416-44CB-A402-B321E9E01F26.jpeg

Don’t wait up because I’m staying out all night thanks to 5 Baja Blast refills.

FBE63AD6-3BC2-4D67-972D-B74BDFFB7D06.jpeg

You made it this far and the food coma is setting in. You’ve got this last Chalupa Supreme.

Say it with me. “I’ve got this.”

That’s right son.

You’ve got this motherfucker by the horns.

C74220F0-5171-4F0D-9F98-35D17943CF21.jpeg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Wait wait wait! They let you use multiple??

Fuck me, mind blown.

I have used the free Dave's single a few times now. Currently I also have a $1 Jr. Bacon Chee coupon. Those two together is a decent-sized meal already. I've also got a $5 Dave's Double Combo, and the BOGO Chicken. I could eat pretty good there for cheap for a few days. Fortunately my Wendy's is also awesome at knowing about lettuce wraps vs. buns, since I'm doing Keto. Spicy Chicken is kinda cheating even without the bun, particularly two of them, but the other specials are just fine.

The McDonald's near me, however, has no fucking clue how to lettuce wrap. I just get the bun now and try to peel the cheese off of it, sorta like a fruit rollup. Many times I just give up.

Hmmmmm. I just looked on my app, it says down at the bottom that you are limited to one offer per customer, per visit. I think you've just got an awesome Wendy's that doesn't give a fuck. I mean, I haven't tried it to test, but I'm thinking no. Hell, one time it wouldn't let the coupon work on their register until they split apart a value meal into its component pieces, so it seems like the register itself would prohibit using more than one code at a time. How the fuck did you manage this??

I go inside and order my food. They just use the code to push into the register. I'll ask the manager to do the spicey meal and the bogo on just another spicy. She just does an over ide for it and it takes my coupon off the app.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
My Wendys hates those coupons and is sub-par. The service is the worst in my area so I really enjoy watching them make my food for less than it cost when I used to make it 25 years ago. I hadn't eaten there in 5 years before the app started those deals but you can't beat free singles.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I go inside and order my food. They just use the code to push into the register. I'll ask the manager to do the spicey meal and the bogo on just another spicy. She just does an over ide for it and it takes my coupon off the app.
I go in half the time with a coworker so we can sit down and eat, and going in was where we got nailed for ordering a combo vs. the actual sandwich. That manager must like you or something, because while I feel my Wendy's is top-tier, they don't seem to want to go out of their way to override shit for me. Or they are just too dumb and are of the same mentality as most fast food workers where, "I just do what the register tells me." You know, the kind that can't make change if the register doesn't tell them how much.

Chukzombi Chukzombi speaking of the McDonald's app, I use the $1 sandwich every week for a QPC Deluxe (I had no idea it even existed until the app, it adds lettuce and shit). I am not eating fries at the moment (fuck me), so I usually get a salad, but I'm getting fairly annoyed that it costs fucking $2.29 just like the fries do. And they don't have Coke Zero so I even miss out on the sweet $1 drink usually, because Diet Coke is nasty. So lately it has just been the $1 QP and then something else at home/work. Makes me look like a cheap fuck, but oh well. I prefer Wendy's for everything, but it is hard to pass up that $1 sandwich.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I think Mcdonalds has 2 big macs for 3 bucks right now or it might be the one across the street from me because it got remodeled to put in minimum wage robots

20180911_191734.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I go in half the time with a coworker so we can sit down and eat, and going in was where we got nailed for ordering a combo vs. the actual sandwich. That manager must like you or something, because while I feel my Wendy's is top-tier, they don't seem to want to go out of their way to override shit for me. Or they are just too dumb and are of the same mentality as most fast food workers where, "I just do what the register tells me." You know, the kind that can't make change if the register doesn't tell them how much.

Chukzombi Chukzombi speaking of the McDonald's app, I use the $1 sandwich every week for a QPC Deluxe (I had no idea it even existed until the app, it adds lettuce and shit). I am not eating fries at the moment (fuck me), so I usually get a salad, but I'm getting fairly annoyed that it costs fucking $2.29 just like the fries do. And they don't have Coke Zero so I even miss out on the sweet $1 drink usually, because Diet Coke is nasty. So lately it has just been the $1 QP and then something else at home/work. Makes me look like a cheap fuck, but oh well. I prefer Wendy's for everything, but it is hard to pass up that $1 sandwich.
yeah, ive been alternating between mcdee and wendy's. the dindus at my wendy's shit themselves when they have to add my app code. its mildly hilarious. the white people Mcdees i go to its not even a thing. dude adds the app code and it takes him a second and then he asks "anything else with that?"
the QPC is basically the only half decent burger at Mcdees and for a buck its worth it. i think its 4 dollars usually? if there were no app coupons i would likely get the 4 for 4 dollar menu at Wendy's and throw in a small chili. i love Wendy's chili.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I really dig the robot workers at McD's. So efficient. You don't even have to talk to anybody.

• 1Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I really dig the robot workers at McD's. So efficient. You don't even have to talk to anybody.
That's the prime food experience, not needing to interact with anyone and being able to order exactly what you want.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It might not have been ketchup, it probably wasn’t actually. Just had mustard for sure which completely changed the sauce taste
Minskys used to have one that had a mustard base, I thought.

But if you're gonna do a cheeseburger pizza, why not go for the full McCheese experience?

i2dw5nf19jg0r4syls6prh2fo1_r2_500.jpg

I put mustard on pizza all the time, especially burger/ sausage pizza.
If it comes out burned, good chance it's getting mustard.

That doesn't sound appealing to me, but you do you, bro.

I'm more of a hotsauce, schirracha or chili paste on pizza kind of person. Especially leftover pizza.

• 3Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
To be honest, I'd eat that. I'd never make it, but I'd eat it. The worst part is I can tell the pizza sauce is just the fucking worst. Just straight tomato paste. Weirdly I like some of the pizzas that have pizza sauce that is just SUPER watery and thin tomato paste because it just allows the cheese/crust/toppings to shine. Usually a cracker crust type pizza. I fucking hate the places that dump sauce on that shit like old Pizza Hut and Noble Roman's.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Going inside gives more time for impulse buys that you know you want; custom orders; but most importantly, refills. Order. drink like twice. get food. top it off. check order. get sauce. napkins for the office.
it works man.

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I’m probably going to be murdered in my sleep for liking this but has anyone had Barro’s Kona pizza?

It’s a grilled chicken, cheese and pineapple pizza with a teriyaki base.

Shit is fucking bomb. Not truly a pizza but it’s fucking tasty.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If it doesn't have marinara on it, it's just not pizza in my book. The other shit tastes good, but you shouldn't call it pizza. I like all the weird shit, but if i show up expecting pizza, and you give me something with bbq sauce or mustard or white sauce of some kind, I'm going to be disappointed.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I did the $5 Daves Double meal today for lunch. Good stuff.

I was going to do dual spicy chicken, but all of the other coupons were burgers, so I wanted to spread them out a bit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If it doesn't have marinara on it, it's just not pizza in my book. The other shit tastes good, but you shouldn't call it pizza. I like all the weird shit, but if i show up expecting pizza, and you give me something with bbq sauce or mustard or white sauce of some kind, I'm going to be disappointed.

I'll disagree on white sauce. There's definitely room for Alfredo in the pizza universe.

• 1Like