The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My wife was shopping at Costco the other day and came home with a treat. She saw that KitKat now has drumstick ice cream for sale, so she picked some up.

5c50c74252414759f36a6ec4-750-964.jpg

All I can say is holy shit. These are the best damn drumsticks I've ever had. The chocolate shell that's covering the icecream tastes amazing. I know there's chunks of KitKat wafer mixed in with it, but it tastes so much better than that. I can't put my finger on it, but it's incredible. There's also a glob of fudge running down the entire stick, and the cone has a chocolate inner shell (The point is just a block of chocolate). Anyway, go get this. You won't be disappointed.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Y'know I saw that recently in an ad or something. I would be willing to try it but I'm not sure I'd like it.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Had an Angry Whopper on Friday as part of dinner. It is definitely delicious, but 6.50 for just the burger is fucking ridiculous. That is like 5 guys pricing here in OKC.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I dunno. Ive found McDonald's the only cheap fast food left

Both BK and Wendy's prices have gone up. Sonic is absurd. Five guys lol

Xevy

Log Wizard
Pretty much all "specialty" burgers are like $5.50+. Most all fast food places are reasonable for getting stuffed for less than 10 bucks if you stick to 2 for $3 and dollar menu items and shit. I rarely ever get these items, but I will gladly pay $6.50 for an Angry Whopper. It's worth it. It's also like 35% bigger than most all other specialty burgers from fast food restaurants. It has 740 quality calories as opposed to say McDonald's deluxe Quarter Pounder which has like 600. And it tastes like 3x better.

I'm also getting fries when I get it because I love to live dangerously and BK fries are the Russian Roulette of fast food taters.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Speaking of DQ they got some new Caramel Truffle Blizzard or some shit. I'm about to go bathe in one.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I thought the KFC buffets were gone. At least, I haven't seen one in MD since the 90s. However, I've been in Minnesota these last couple days and I've seen half a dozen. WTB some down in civilization.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought I liked you, man.

Hey man, I consider myself a gin snob of the highest order. I've tried so many variations of tonics, garnishes, gins. Name it. I don't drink tonic anymore, but a gin-soda with a cucumber allows the gin to be the most prominent flavor while giving a hint of refreshment served by the cucumber. Lime can be overpowering in a high quality gin.

When I went to some gin bars in Spain they do some wild shit. This motherfucker was slicing grapes into my drink. Adding edible flowers and full blown juniper berries. It was absurd but amazing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user