The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I need one of you snobbier fast foodies to get an Angry Whopper but sub the Whopper with the Crispy Chicken. I'd do it, but it's against my code of being a custom order bitch.

You realize that Burger King is literally the "Have it your way" fast food place right?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ghidorah

Trakanon Raider
Tried the spicy nuggets at BK today for dinner, quite delicious. Reminded me of a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy’s. They’ve already got my stomach gurgling though, I’m sure I’ll shit my guts out before the night is through.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I need one of you snobbier fast foodies to get an Angry Whopper but sub the Whopper with the Crispy Chicken. I'd do it, but it's against my code of being a custom order bitch.

Speaking as a former fast food worker, you shouldn't give a fuck about custom orders. It's no big deal man.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wendy's is the one place that decided to make every hamburger a cheeseburger, thus making anything without cheese a custom order. Don't hold back on their account, and when they F it up lay in to them like the expired coupon ladies at Walmart.

Sane places make pickle only the standard.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've seen enough old women and basic bitches that custom order the fuck out of stuff that it takes like 10 minutes just to figure out how to price it. I will never be that person.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
WTF kinda fast food joints you going to? Did that just happen one time like four years ago and you're that disgruntled?

There's also probably an area between orders that custom and "can I get chicken instead".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Gonna get negged into oblivion for saying this , but...

I had an Angry Whopper today. It was just ok.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Speaking of Angry Whopper now that it is back Burger King is once again a decent fast food joint, now we need to bring back Volcano Tacos at Taco Bell because lava sauce was the shit.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Being sick really killed my appetite. Feasted at Burger King last night and could only finish half my meal. Sad times brothers. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers in this time of grief.

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
In Phoenix working at PCH for 2 weeks. Can't wait to get me some In & Out Burger, Cheeba Hut sandwiches, Raising Kanes chicken! Staying at a hotel over in the Biltmore so have a lot of options around me!

Better drive through Filiberto's for a giant burrito or two. I lived in Phoenix for 3 years and Filiberto's is the only thing I miss about it.

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I am loving the spicy nacho tacos from taco bell. For 1$ they are amazing. I could, and have eaten 5 of them, and a baja blast, for the same price as a combo meal. but 10x more filling.

Only minor gripe is the taco bell near me puts a crazy amount of lettuce on them, but that's an easy fix.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I hate lettuce in my Mexican food. Lettuce in burritos should be made illegal.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard

Depends on the quantity. A few pieces are nice, but it in no way should be equivalent to any other ingredient except maybe a topping like hot peppers or something. I do not want a fucking 1:1:1 meat/cheese/lettuce ratio.

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
i think these are the ones you're talkin about? Western Frontier MRE 2019 Inspection Date Case, 12 Meals with 2019 Inspection Date, 2016 Pack Date. Military Surplus Meal Ready to Eat.

yea i guess if you buy in bulk, it's nice, i was just looking for a weekender 2 meal thing, thoses are like 13bucks.

(i guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to have one each in my bug out bags)

All the talk of MREs, I'm getting a case for my classroom. If I forget a lunch I can go superbloat on this, or if a kid looks malnourished.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I enjoy a light layer of iceberg lettuce in my veggie burritos, gives a light crunch but anything besides iceberg and its trash.

My falafel spot is closed still cause of passover so enjoy some soy boys.
20190423_171031.jpg