Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It's not that I don't like yeast donuts, but damn, I just don't like Krispy Kreme anymore.

The old places are a treasure. There's just no comparison. This is just a random place from Chicago that I found through GIS, and that's what I'm talking about

o.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, its all done in factories now. I worked at one for about a year, need to start frying at 3-5 pm the day before so they can get delivered by 5 am. So if you buy a donut at Dunkin, best case scenario its already been sitting around for 12~ hours, and thats if you went super early. Forget about lunch/dinner time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's not that I don't like yeast donuts, but damn, I just don't like Krispy Kreme anymore.

The old places are a treasure. There's just no comparison. This is just a random place from Chicago that I found through GIS, and that's what I'm talking about

o.jpg

The main problem is most yeast donuts come from sysco and they all taste like it.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Blue Star donuts up here in the Northwest have pretty good donuts but at $3-4 a piece it's not the same. Took a dozen home to the wife and it was $45. It's like the pizza discussion. It wasn't triple the price better than a grocery store or dunkin.

All donuts taste the same.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Blue Star donuts up here in the Northwest have pretty good donuts but at $3-4 a piece it's not the same. Took a dozen home to the wife and it was $45. It's like the pizza discussion. It wasn't triple the price better than a grocery store or dunkin.

All donuts taste the same.

4 dollars a donut? Do they sprinkle it with gold or at least give you a blow job on the way out if you buy a dozen?

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Shrimp. The cockroach of the sea
What a tasty little bug.

4 bucks is crazy for a donut. The ones I posted Friday were like 2 bucks or so. Still pricey but worth it. To compare them to Dunkin is like trying to compare tofu to a prime grade ribeye. Dunkin is not even a donut by comparison.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I bought a metric fuckton of spicy sausage and cheese on Thursday, coming back from another service call.

Should I abuse my butthole, or not?

Ej0ml2S.png

• 3Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
4 dollars a donut? Do they sprinkle it with gold or at least give you a blow job on the way out if you buy a dozen?
What a tasty little bug.

4 bucks is crazy for a donut. The ones I posted Friday were like 2 bucks or so. Still pricey but worth it. To compare them to Dunkin is like trying to compare tofu to a prime grade ribeye. Dunkin is not even a donut by comparison.
Yea, well, it's Portland I guess? Same shit happens in Seattle. They had cake and the other kind. Tried a few of them, and of course they are good, but all too fancy almost to really ever consider buying more than 1 at a time as a special treat?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

o.jpg

Old Fashioned had the best apple fritters of all time. Haven’t been there in forever. Roseland is decidedly not white person territory.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories