<Prior Amod>
was at walmart and wanted the purple monster, nope

they had this, guess we'll see
8f42eb5087715d561a24a1c73fdce972.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
instead of a frank you put chopped lobster and mayo on a hotdog bun

just white ppl trying to make use of the cockroach of the sea.
It might be delicious, I dunno.

mayo sounds gross to me, but I don't know seafood. Can't stand sashimi (sp?). To me, seafood is either deep-fried, like Captain Ds or LJS, or it's Red Lobster. Lobster also seems like the seafood version of Chicken Breasts to white people, while you don't see lobster much with minorities or Asians? I don't get fried chicken often (commercially a lot of the time it seems under-cooked to me) but I've witnessed folks wanting only thighs and legs, which is also weird to me.

I don't even like hot dogs all that much, unless they're good ones. I prefer brats, but brats seem kind of hipster right now and a lot of places charge premium prices. One place I know charges $2/brat, but that tends to add up quick. Another place I've been wanting to try sells brats at $9/lb, but I'm not sure what that comes up to. The OG place I used to get brats from, I don't remember the $ and they don't list them online.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
while you don't see lobster much with minorities or Asians?
it's a luxury dish, you'll always find it at chinese weddings
Cantonese-Lobster.jpg

don't be fooled with chinese takeout tho

shrimp w/ lobster sauce
photo5.jpg

nothing lobster about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Anything worth a damn in downtown Ft Worth? Here for a conference all week and probably won’t venture much away from here, although may catch a Ranger’s game bc I haven’t seen live baseball in like 20 years.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Anything worth a damn in downtown Ft Worth? Here for a conference all week and probably won’t venture much away from here, although may catch a Ranger’s game bc I haven’t seen live baseball in like 20 years.
i hear they just hang out at publix and order sandwiches day and night.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

I don't know fort Worth that well, sorry bro.

Hit up chick fila, in n out and Whataburger if none in your area.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don't know fort Worth that well, sorry bro.

Hit up chick fila, in n out and Whataburger if none in your area.

I live in Arkansas so good there :) Just don’t get down here much even though it is only like a 5 hr drive. Will explore around tomorrow.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I haven't had a Walmart fresh pizza in forever so I got a couple today and for as much toppings they put on it's bland as fuck. Had to sriracha the thing to make it somewhat edible.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't get sriracha on pizza. Then again I make pizza at home with a tomato sauce buffalo sauce blend.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can't be worse than the Puerto Ricans who put ketchup on their pizza, although those fuckers put ketchup on EVERYTHING