The Fast Food Thread

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Believe both have the same cheese, muenster which would be very easily overpowered. I'm sure the idea is just something creamy to mellow out the spices somewhat.. or something hipstery idea. I love muenster, just not sure if that's actually the best pairing.

I'm trying to figure out if popeyes has restocked theirchicken sandwhiches yet so I don't waste my time trying to go to the only one near me at all.

Just google if there's been any shootings at a popeyes lately, that'll give you your answer

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only thing left at my neighbors party dessert table was Oatmeal Raisin cookies.

The fruit cake of the party.

• 2Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Is it just me, or are the wendy's spicy nuggets REALLY god damn spicy? Normally I like to dip in their creamy sriracha. But they're way too spicy to make that enjoyable. And I don't like eating nuggets solo, so I guess I'll continue with the regular ones.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Anyone had one of these yet? They've been local since this past Friday but haven't had time to drop by a BK. Gonna try one tomorrow probably.

iu

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Anyone had one of these yet? They've been local since this past Friday but haven't had time to drop by a BK. Gonna try one tomorrow probably.

iu
I did. I went to try an impossible whopper and was side tracked by this instead. If you like the Bacon King this is even better. The bun is an upgrade.

• 3Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Stumbled upon this at the store earlier, holy fuck I'm going to be fat.

Cookie.PNG

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Is it just me, or are the wendy's spicy nuggets REALLY god damn spicy? Normally I like to dip in their creamy sriracha. But they're way too spicy to make that enjoyable. And I don't like eating nuggets solo, so I guess I'll continue with the regular ones.
Are you serious?

tenor.gif

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have jar of Mild Pace Picante in my house because of my wife.

My shame is endless.
Kinda weird but sometimes I love going from ghost pepper hot to mild then back while eating Mexican food.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I love spicy food. But for some reason, the spicy nuggets at Wendy's just don't do it for me. They taste too spicy. Yet I love real Korean spicy goodness, and that shit will wreck you.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Get the sweet and sour to cut the heat.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love spicy food. But for some reason, the spicy nuggets at Wendy's just don't do it for me. They taste too spicy. Yet I love real Korean spicy goodness, and that shit will wreck you.

Lol bro

Not to turn this into a another hot foods vs puss tongues debate but wow... too spicy?

That’s cool I guess. Sour shit is my kryptonite.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
IMG_20190921_161353.jpg

Lunch
2 Cheesy Potato Grillers with added beef
1 Cheesy Feista Potato
1 Nacho with cheese
1 Med Kickstart

• 5Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I find their spicy chicken sandi uncomfortable, but the nuggets perfect.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think they are to spicy also. I always regret getting them.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You people make me sad. No national fast food chain item can ever be considered too spicy. They mild that shit down for the plebes.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Supertaster