The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It's way better than fast food places like McD's or Burger King or whatever. The cajun fries are good. And at least where I live, they are accessible. Shake Shack (another overpriced burger option) is way better but isn't accessible. That's really about it though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I think the cajun fries at 5 guys are pretty legit. Their burgers are pretty average though, nothing particularly "special" about them. I agree that the whole peanut shell thing is fucking disgusting and is part of the reason I haven't been to one in probably 2 or 3 years.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, for some of us, that is kind of the appeal of Five Guys. Their burger tastes like a proper burger that you would cook yourself.

The same can't be said for burgers from McDonalds & Burger King. They serve up processed dumpster food that is designed in a lab.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Is it like macaroni and cheese type sauce? I love the regular hot chicken and even the 2x spicy but I haven't tried that one.
it looks like the same poweder from kraft mac n cheese, but... pungent? anyway the cheese seems to make the spicy easier to go down, still mouth burning, if you like the regular black, give this a try, you'll probably like it too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
IMG_20200113_134657.jpg

I had high hopes for these. The picture looks great and the actual product looked pretty similar once I got it made. The breading was good, sauce was pretty standard buffalo. The chicken closely resembled wet toilet paper in appearance and texture. Disgusting. Worse yet, I got the "value size" so half of them are still in the freezer. Half a point higher than the cheese sticks because the sauce was decent. 2.5/10

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
View attachment 243073

I had high hopes for these. The picture looks great and the actual product looked pretty similar once I got it made. The breading was good, sauce was pretty standard buffalo. The chicken closely resembled wet toilet paper in appearance and texture. Disgusting. Worse yet, I got the "value size" so half of them are still in the freezer. Half a point higher than the cheese sticks because the sauce was decent. 2.5/10
I bought these before too. Absolutely terrible

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Nom nom

20200114_095258.jpg

20200114_095027.jpg

Paired them with a chocolate fondant shake that had nice big chunks in it. Was delicious!

• 5Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Today's the day I've been waiting for...

IMG_20200114_133650.jpg

I've eaten plenty of these out of the microwave. I suspected it would be better from the oven and it was. I would seriously go to a diner and order these. The crust is just amazing for a frozen dinner and the filling is very good as well. If they weren't 900 calories I would eat them all the time. The only downside is that they take an hour to cook in the oven. 9/10

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

View attachment 243427

I've eaten plenty of these out of the microwave. I suspected it would be better from the oven and it was. I would seriously go to a diner and order these. The crust is just amazing for a frozen dinner and the filling is very good as well. If they weren't 900 calories I would eat them all the time. The only downside is that they take an hour to cook in the oven. 9/10
Those are delicious and I always burn my damn tongue eating them.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

View attachment 243427

Yup, those are pretty serious value for the money. They're cheap, tasty, and filling. What more could you ask for?

Also, damn, that's a lot of loose lumber you've got to work with there. And weirdly sized 2x4s.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
You guys bitching about Sonic are just stupid. All fast food joints have shit you can order and shit you don't order. The main reason to go to Sonic is Cherry Limeade

iu
Sonics, Route 44, yeah. They should start selling lottery tickets, spare parts and fuel. They're already selling truck-stop food.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Also, damn, that's a lot of loose lumber you've got to work with there. And weirdly sized 2x4s.

The messy pile is the trim I pulled out of the upstairs, to be replaced with a different color of 1x4 pine trim. The 2x4s on top of it are just scraps left from framing. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it but it seems like a shame to just burn all those 1x4s for being the wrong color so there will probably be something built out of oddly colored 1x4s around here somewhere one of these days.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The messy pile is the trim I pulled out of the upstairs, to be replaced with a different color of 1x4 pine trim. The 2x4s on top of it are just scraps left from framing. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it but it seems like a shame to just burn all those 1x4s for being the wrong color so there will probably be something built out of oddly colored 1x4s around here somewhere one of these days.

I couldn't throw them out, either. Obviously there will be some point in my life where I could use them. Right?

• 1Solidarity