The Fast Food Thread

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Arby's has always sucked for me. Lacks flavor, satience (not a word but I'll go with it), overpriced, I'd put it on par with the jalapeno cheese poppers from BK. Not good. Like I'd think about hmmm, what fast food bullshit to eat: Arbys? Nah fuck that. I'd rather eat a double cheeseburger from McDonalds. The curly fries are okay, but not something I ever thought "Fuck yeah I want some Arby's curly fries!." I've tried it in different areas, same result. Not enough flavor, priced too high. If you asked, "Arbys or Firehouse subs?" Firehouse hands fucking down.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Arby's has always sucked for me. Lacks flavor, satience (not a word but I'll go with it), overpriced, I'd put it on par with the jalapeno cheese poppers from BK. Not good. Like I'd think about hmmm, what fast food bullshit to eat: Arbys? Nah fuck that. I'd rather eat a double cheeseburger from McDonalds. The curly fries are okay, but not something I ever thought "Fuck yeah I want some Arby's curly fries!." I've tried it in different areas, same result. Not enough flavor, priced too high. If you asked, "Arbys or Firehouse subs?" Firehouse hands fucking down.

Arby's didn't boom again because of it's basic sandwiches. Their limited time offers are what really started getting them popular again. Also the basic roast beef sandwiches really need some arby and/or horsey sauce to make them good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Horsey sauce is the only way to fly for the roast beef sandwhiches. Their speciality sandwhiches always rock.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Arby's didn't boom again because of it's basic sandwiches. Their limited time offers are what really started getting them popular again. Also the basic roast beef sandwiches really need some arby and/or horsey sauce to make them good.

Those Arby sauces are weak. Lackluster bbq and mayo with a hint of horseradish. I don't find it acceptable to have to put additional condiments on my fast foot sandwiches. Even then, it's still not "Yeah I want more of that!" And I've purposefully gone to them again, like, okay, maybe this new special item is good. Nope.

Arby's is the crappy high school cafeteria fast food for me. Skip, always.

• 4Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Those Arby sauces are weak. Lackluster bbq and mayo with a hint of horseradish. I don't find it acceptable to have to put additional condiments on my fast foot sandwiches. Even then, it's still not "Yeah I want more of that!" And I've purposefully gone to them again, like, okay, maybe this new special item is good. Nope.

giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Lol someone as fucking dumb and as big as a failure as you would of course have this garbage opinion

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Welcome to the walk 500 feet (lol drive
30 seconds) club.

View attachment 263924
Still gotta drive with the lockdown/drive thru only, I had 2 Impossible whoppers from BK at the start of the lockdown and had to argue with the people at the window to serve me on a bike.

The whoppers were gross but my food options were limited at the time.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Lol someone as fucking dumb and as big as a failure as you would of course have this garbage opinion

lol this is the fast food thread and you want to critique my critique on garbage food.

WarmheartedFormalIndianelephant-small.gif

Your ranch, Mr. Marine Biologist, make Arby's beef or ?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We have a friend that's been in the ICU for 18 days (they're doing experimental treatment now because he's not dying.. but not getting better). Same age as me with two kids. No thanks

And both Crone and I are at risk even though we aren't elderly.
Went back on keto. FML.

Why are diabetics at risk? I should probably read up on it.