The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Had some Culvers with Cheese Curds again today. Fucking amazing.

iu

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So what's a good ramen that isn't spicy. I'm a wimp, and every single kind of ramen recommended on here is spicy. 😢

you're going to pay, but the best store bought ramen, by far, is:

1590458261230.png

unfortunately the pork flavor isn't available on amazon right now but the shoyu is and it's almost as good. i'm very lucky that my local safeway always has them in stock. They are like 6 bucks a packet though (two generous servings).

neither are at all spicy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
you're going to pay, but the best store bought ramen, by far, is:

View attachment 272749

unfortunately the pork flavor isn't available on amazon right now but the shoyu is and it's almost as good. i'm very lucky that my local safeway always has them in stock. They are like 6 bucks a packet though (two generous servings).

neither are at all spicy

Wow. Paying 6 bucks for a pack of ramen seems extravagant but I am intrigued.

fresh

<Gold Donor>
Until recently I worked at a pretty legit Thai/Viet restaurant in Portland and the only premade item that we sold was MAMA brand ramen. It is very good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Wow. Paying 6 bucks for a pack of ramen seems extravagant but I am intrigued.

it's very good, the noodles are those half moist ones rather than crispy dried out so they cook in 2 mins and the soup mix is amazing (not salty ect like regular ramen).

I think I get em for 6 bucks each at safeway and they have two different balls of noodles to cook up, so two servings. I can obviously eat one myself but wife and I have it as a side to whatever meat we're cooking up. I've been to many legit ramen places and this is the most comparable to a restaurant experience (especially if you cook up thin sliced pork, green onion ect to put in it) as far as the broth and mouth feel of the noodles go.

and like I said, although I prefer the pork broth, the shoyu is pretty good as well, amazon has em for like 5.50 a pack if you get a six pack

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1590517331570.jpeg

Double Quarter pounder how I missed you!
2 large fries
2 Cajun hot n spicy mcchickens
1 large Oreo McFlurry

• 5Quality Calories
  • 5Like
Reactions: 9 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I would be able to eat one large fry and one double QP and maybe some of the McFlurry. Some of the meals y'all post here.

15726d66bf2d10ba00aca2e114b92d7c.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
nice work skipping the buttermilk crispy chickens. I ordered 2 the other day because they were buy 1 get 1 for a quarter on the app. Immediately regretted it and hit up ChickFilA the next day.

• 1Like