The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Fucking A, I ordered Wings for the first time in a bit from the Best place in Buffalo, Bar Bill.

10 Cajun Honey Butter BBQ and 10 good old HOT. almost came in my pants they are So good. If you for some reason ever end up in this shit box of a city and state, GO
They also ship their wings anywhere you want, I get them all the time and they are very very very good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1605911376323.png

Overrated?

• 1WTF

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'd say In N Out and Shake Shack are pretty close. Both are top tier fast food burgers.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Fucking A, I ordered Wings for the first time in a bit from the Best place in Buffalo, Bar Bill.

10 Cajun Honey Butter BBQ and 10 good old HOT. almost came in my pants they are So good. If you for some reason ever end up in this shit box of a city and state, GO
Don't even get me started on Buffalo food. I honestly think Buffalo is underrated on a lot of fronts. Hot dogs, beef on weck, pizza, Jim's Steakout, etc

...I'm still not sure about the cream ale though

1605915610074.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Don't even get me started on Buffalo food. I honestly think Buffalo is underrated on a lot of fronts. Hot dogs, beef on weck, pizza, Jim's Steakout, etc

...I'm still not sure about the cream ale though

View attachment 318938

There is no worse hangover than the Genny Screamer hangover.

not be be that guy, but Genny is a Rochester company so we can claim that isn’t our Buffalo Beer.

that said we have a ton of recent breweries that have been expanding out of our region.

If you can find Big Ditch Hayburner anywhere in the rust belt, get it. It’s only 7 percent but when you drink 3 you time travel and wake up the next day. Shit hits like a hammer. I think they brew it with Xanax.

Buffalo Pizza doesn’t get recognized nationally as a big style, but until you drink grease out of a cup and char pepperoni you haven’t lived.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Genny brewhouse does have some tasty beer cheese pretzels. Can eat with a lovely view of the absolutely gross Genesee river.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I’ll be honest, their non cream ales are amazing. They make some really good brews. Sadly the screamer ruined any chance of them being thought of highly .

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I love In n Out but no hamburger is worth waiting 12 hours or even 2 hours for. Is that real?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
No burger is worth even a 30 minute wait. These people are morons.
In N Out has been hyped for decades, and CO has a huge amount of CA emigrants. Novelty and/or nostalgia make people do stupid things. I'll give it a visit in a few weeks when the hubbub dies down.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I like how some of the libtards are starting to make little complaints in the news about how they have bible verses on the bottom of cups n shit? Sounds good to me after chikfila ceo did that cuck move during BLM stuff. (That and I never really loved chik, thank god for popeyes chick sammie)

Sadly the CO locations are in the great barbarian lands of the springs and in ghetto mc shitty crime city aurora. So unless business takes me near I wont be trying it anytime soon.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If you see this in the store get it. The Patty Melt is the undisputed king of the menu at Whataburger but I did not realize that you could buy the stuff on it individually. It goes great with just about anything. I've been putting it on burgers and breakfast tacos at home.

If you make a cheese quesadilla at home and put this on it. It tastes just like the old cheese/chicken quesadilla from Taco Bell before that place went to shit.

1605965193201.png

• 4Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Asian food is weird. I went to a floating market in Thailand and I don't even know what the things were that I ate. It was so damn colorful. Looked like the imaginary food from Hook.

View attachment 318745

View attachment 318746

View attachment 318747

View attachment 318748

View attachment 318749
Similar thing happened to me in Vietnam. I saw a huge line of people in front of some shop so I figured it must be super delicious. I get to the front of the line and I couldn't even identify what was being sold. But it was super colorful. Not wanting to deal with that shit I just went to the fairly empty noodle shop next door.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
If you see this in the store get it. The Patty Melt is the undisputed king of the menu at Whataburger but I did not realize that you could buy the stuff on it individually. It goes great with just about anything. I've been putting it on burgers and breakfast tacos at home.

If you make a cheese quesadilla at home and put this on it. It tastes just like the old cheese/chicken quesadilla from Taco Bell before that place went to shit.

View attachment 319001

Their Patty Melt is my favorite fast food sandwich in existence and it is mainly due to this sauce. HEB has had it for a few years now it you are correct when you say it goes with everything.

• 1Truth!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I've been eating shitloads of subway lately because they are discounting them pretty big next to where I work and the servers there are madmen with their meat scoops. Decided to go through and try all the different sandwiches, since I only ever had the roast beef or meatball in my rare visits in the past. Steak and cheese is probably a new favorite, and my mind was blown when I learned you could order a hot sandwich extra crispy.

Not a restaurant I'd touch unless they were very busy, as this one happens to be.