The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
More or less disgusting than their realdoll?
wat

1608958631751.png

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Had DQ for the first time in years. The Flamethrower was pretty tasty.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Listen, that makes me sound like a bacon hater. But I'm a bacon lover. I think bacon is wasted hiding in shit that's already full of a billion flavors... usually. Like bacon cheeseburger? Sure. Bacon mac and cheese? The fuck out of here. You're just wasting bacon.
Fuck you and your family.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
All I wanted was some chik fil a and the line was around the building not once, but twice with the line of cars going off somewhere in the distance. They had a person who's whole job was sorting the intersection of people trying to get out from grabbing their order at the window. What a total clusterfuck that was.

Had to smash chicken express instead. Corn fritters there aren't bad.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All I wanted was some chik fil a and the line was around the building not once, but twice with the line of cars going off somewhere in the distance. They had a person who's whole job was sorting the intersection of people trying to get out from grabbing their order at the window. What a total clusterfuck that was.

That’s a pretty typical chik fila line. The one near me has a person directing traffic and three people outside taking orders at lunch/dinner. Line moves fast.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That’s a pretty typical chik fila line. The one near me has a person directing traffic and three people outside taking orders at lunch/dinner. Line moves fast.
I'm used to the loop around the building and typical outdoors team. This was something else entirely. I didn't even bother to check where the line started, but it had to be at the very least 3-4 times as bad as the typical lunch rush at a busy location. Imagine free meal night at a popeyes in the hood with a lot less fights.

• 1Worf

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

Chick fil a is good but pretty overpriced and overrated. The main reason to even go is to go inside and not have to deal with the room temperature IQ workers that most fast food places employ.

• 1Moron

Xevy

Log Wizard
McDonald's is officially getting in the chicken sandwich game. Adding like 3 chicken sandwiches. Should be good, but what McDonald's makes up for in quality with it's special stuff it lacks in size and is usually a bit overpriced.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
McDonald's needs to stay in its lane of cheap shit food. There are plenty of places to get higher quality fast food. People go to McD's to eat their weight in liquified-re-solidified chicken meat and similar things.

They're like the fucking WoW devs. They bloat their menu to extremes and then end up having to pare it down to the basics. Keep shit simple McD's.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
$1.50 sausage McMuffin/hashbrown combo is the only reason I go to McDs. Cheapest breakfast imaginable.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
McDonald's is officially getting in the chicken sandwich game. Adding like 3 chicken sandwiches. Should be good, but what McDonald's makes up for in quality with it's special stuff it lacks in size and is usually a bit overpriced.
McD's has been trying to get a decent higher price point chicken sandwich for years. The McChicken is the most solid one they've had. Also, it's really just one sandwich with different toppings. The spicy version just has a spicy sauce on it.