The Fast Food Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Went to H-Mart last month to get some stuff from their deli. I fucking love their fish balls and tofu. Saw a different item with a basic label of "Korean Sausage" with no ingredients listed. Turned out to be a blood sausage filled with clear noodles and barley. Was pretty darn good.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Went to H-Mart last month to get some stuff from their deli. I fucking love their fish balls and tofu. Saw a different item with a basic label of "Korean Sausage" with no ingredients listed. Turned out to be a blood sausage filled with clear noodles and barley. Was pretty darn good.

anything off the hmart buffett will be good really

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
After finding that initial Mount Dew Major Melon, I haven't been able to find a single sugar free variant since then. I'm craving one like a motherfucker.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

I just ran to 5 more gas stations while on lunch, not a single one. DAMN YOU DIRTY APES!!!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hashtag Pound Me Too’n these right now

7BAC11D6-4FA0-4791-A89C-ED531BC7EB40.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
No joke, when youre officially "hungry" howbmany white castle cheeseburgers could you eat in 1 sitting? We gotta be at a crave-crate(30) but would it be more?
I want to see someone knock out a crave case. Most I have ever done is 12 and thought I was going to die

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
No joke, when youre officially "hungry" howbmany white castle cheeseburgers could you eat in 1 sitting? We gotta be at a crave-crate(30) but would it be more?
10 is usually my limit, w/fries and a drink. I am sure I could eat more but I hate feeling stuffed. Also make sure to get extra onions and pickles so you can get the full White Castle after experience.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I want to see someone knock out a crave case. Most I have ever done is 12 and thought I was going to die
I would attempt it.

EDIT: looks like someone has eaten 1 in under 15m and Randy did it in under 20m

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
tried that melon mtn dew because of this thread and it is damn good. Thanks foh for helping me find my new beetus inducing addiction.

• 1Like

Hekotat

tried that melon mtn dew because of this thread and it is damn good. Thanks foh for helping me find my new beetus inducing addiction.

The sugar free one is incredible as well, I won't even try the regular one now in fear of ruining it. It didn't even have that off taste that most sugar free sodas have. I located 12 packs after work and picked up two.

I haven't bought a 12 pack of soda in 20 years, it's that damn good.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think I did like 18 the first time I ever had white castle. And two fries. I'm sure in the right mindset after some vigorous physical activity could get close to 30.

The only thing I have to compare really is 8 McDoubles.

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Wish there were white castles around and I'd give it a try. I've only had white castle once when I was in Nashville, and the burgers were small as shit. 30 doesn't seem like much.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Wish there were white castles around and I'd give it a try. I've only had white castle once when I was in Nashville, and the burgers were small as shit. 30 doesn't seem like much.
Yeah, I wish there was one near me...Its funny cause White Castle was founded in Wichita, Ks and we don't even have one anymore.
Whats also funny, for being such a small market in the middle of no where Wichita has produced two of the most iconic restaurants ever: White Castle and Pizza Hut.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The main problem with eating 30 White Castle burgers is that they are fucking disgusting

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have no idea we don't have White Castle around me. I only ate their once like 20 years ago.

Hamburgers do me in much faster than ribs, tacos, nachos or hot dogs for some reason.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
When I worked at a restaurant when I was younger I'd do a white castle cheese steak. Throw a bunch of onions on the grill and immediately put the hoagie roll over them and let it sit for a couple minutes. Was glorious.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users