The Fast Food Thread

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got some of that Mountain Dew major melon zero sugar, last 12 pack the store had. It’s good, but not something I would go out of my way to search for. Baja blast zero sugar is still the best mt dew flavor

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I kind of want to do something like this, but there's no fucking way I could eat all that myself

Talented concert violinist can't find a job in NYC after some time. Decides to become mukbang streamer and gains like 150 lbs in two years.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Got some of that Mountain Dew major melon zero sugar, last 12 pack the store had. It’s good, but not something I would go out of my way to search for. Baja blast zero sugar is still the best mt dew flavor

I really want to try it at a Taco Bell or Pizza hut with that perfect carbonation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Last week I went on a pilgrimage to the grocery stores in Denver in search of this new Mtn Dew flavor in Zero Sugar format. I returned home empty handed. This morning after swimming, I work graveyard shift, I stopped by my local King Soopers to get some chips and stuff and saw a fully stocked shelf of 12 packs. So on the strong recommendations of you fine gentlemen I bought 6 of them. Just quaffed my first can (lukewarm) and it seems nice and mild. Will see how a cold one goes tonight.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I had the bacon club chalupa or whatever from Taco Bell last night, it was okay (though overpriced like all their stuff). I really just went for Nacho Fries though, should really be a permanent menu item.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Melon Mountain Dew is located 1 block from my house and been there for months. I just get two when I go. It’s pretty great. I put it at my 2nd favorite flavor.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Got me a bag of utz crab chips. Am I weird for liking them just straight up dipped into sour cream? I'm guilty of eating sour cream by the spoonful, though.

• 1WTF

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not at all, I can't describe the texture it's quite unique as is the flavor. I was expecting a funyun like chip as well.
Read this thread, then go to Youtube, and this is in my recommended list... Fucking Google!

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 4 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Spicy nugs are back at McD's apparently.
arnold schwarzenegger GIF

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I had the bacon club chalupa or whatever from Taco Bell last night, it was okay (though overpriced like all their stuff). I really just went for Nacho Fries though, should really be a permanent menu item.

In what fucking world would anyone ever have thought that one day Taco Bell would be overpriced?

YUM has murdered every competitive advantage that brand enjoyed.

• 2Truth!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
In what fucking world would anyone ever have thought that one day Taco Bell would be overpriced?

YUM has murdered every competitive advantage that brand enjoyed.
Yup. It was THE stop when you wanted to eat like a king for cheap. Me and my buddies used to stop there almost every Friday after work to kick off the weekend by gorging ourselves for $10. So many better "cheap" options now. I literally only find myself at Taco Bell for the occasional Baja Blast Zero. I don't think I've eaten a single thing there in at least 3 years.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yup. It was THE stop when you wanted to eat like a king for cheap. Me and my buddies used to stop there almost every Friday after work to kick off the weekend by gorging ourselves for $10. So many better "cheap" options now. I literally only find myself at Taco Bell for the occasional Baja Blast Zero. I don't think I've eaten a single thing there in at least 3 years.
Once their supreme tacos cost more than my favorite Mexican place I stopped getting tacos there. I only go now if I want some quick nachos.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is there a comfort food thread? for some reason i randomly thought of these tonight and now i'm dying for one.
KitchAnnetteChocSnapBox.jpg

my grandparents always had these on hand. they dont make them anymore either. fuck! :(

• 1Like