The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It has more than swanson did, which was zero!

Fuck celery!
Wtf...

I’d noodle you but everyone has a weird food thing it’s all good.

I like Doritos with bean dip. Some people think that’s weird 🤷‍♂️

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Wtf...

I’d noodle you but everyone has a weird food thing it’s all good.

I like Doritos with bean dip. Some people think that’s weird 🤷‍♂️

Celery is just one of those things for me. No nutritional value, and a weird texture when cooked. Complete garbage. It's just filler, provides nothing except mass. It's a total deal breaker. Too bad too, because Marie Callender is usually a pretty good babe.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
These cookies are amazing. Can't recommend enough. As Regime Regime would say, I metooed a dozen of them for the super bowl. They rotate flavors weekly so it's hard to recommend specific ones, but the churro and chilled sugar cookies were my favorites. Cookies & cream was great, too.

They opened one of these near me, the peanut butter cookie was god damn amazing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
This is always the best fast food mac and cheese.

View attachment 334891

That isn't fast food, fucking microwave takes 1/4 an hour. Plus you gotta drive to the goddamn store, find the fucking thing, buy it, drive back home. Fast food in an hour+? Fuck outta here. I'M TRYNA BE FAT NOW.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Celery is just one of those things for me. No nutritional value, and a weird texture when cooked. Complete garbage. It's just filler, provides nothing except mass. It's a total deal breaker. Too bad too, because Marie Callender is usually a pretty good babe.
Fiber?

• 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
head-country-hot-and-spicy_1024x.png

If you like texas style bbq sauce, this shit is surprisingly good. Bit on the runny side and some nice pepper and pepper action, exactly the way good texas bbq should be.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i treat celery the same as ginger for sushi, a pallet cleanser

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I know this isn't the cooking thread, but celery is an integral part of both mirepoix and the holy trinity. It's a base flavor in all kinds of soups and sauces all over the world. You deserve to get noodled for that. My sister agrees with you though.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I know this isn't the cooking thread, but celery is an integral part of both mirepoix and the holy trinity. It's a base flavor in all kinds of soups and sauces all over the world. You deserve to get noodled for that. My sister agrees with you though.
People who don't like celery grew up around bad cooks who made a final product where the celery still had crunch when it shouldn't have. It's pretty much the equivalent level of cringe to me when I hear that as someone who comes into a steakhouse and asks for the steak well done. I mean they can be functional humans, but is a shallow life like that really worth living? You wont find me eating stalks of that crap, but anyone who's eaten proper southern cooking knows that celery has its place in food.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
People who don't like celery grew up around bad cooks who made a final product where the celery still had crunch when it shouldn't have. It's pretty much the equivalent level of cringe to me when I hear that as someone who comes into a steakhouse and asks for the steak well done. I mean they can be functional humans, but is a shallow life like that really worth living? You wont find me eating stalks of that crap, but anyone who's eaten proper southern cooking knows that celery has its place in food.

This is not untrue. Everyone in my family CONSTANTLY jerked off my mom as some kind of amazing cook. My mom dries out every turkey for Thanksgiving and has done so for 40 years. I mean literally spending 3 minutes chewing one piece. My mom dried out a fucking ham for easter one year. I don't even know how that's possible.

I literally didn't understand how awful of a cook my mom was until after I moved out and discovered flavor. Her spice rack only had salt and celery salt in it. This is not an exaggeration.

But, that being said...fuck celery.

• 1Solidarity