The Fast Food Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
damn maybe i should start using yelp again, it's just easier to use google cuz they be tracking me everywhere

haha fire whitey, i love it
f145e8813a472c85ac722d36bc759ec7.png

this is probably why the only good fried chicken here is at chikfila, cuz it's white ppl cooking that chicken.

I would have fired his sorry ass too. What the fuck was his sticking up his ass all the time to need a colonoscopy? You don't need to take personal calls from your doctor during work. That's why you leave the visit with the necessary paperwork or call them during the time you're off (you don't need much time off especially since you're already used to sticking things up your ass all the time) . Lazy ass white kid that can't get a job because he's a sack of shit. Chicken sandwiches aren't cooking themselves cracka! Get the fuck out!

On to food, Sludig Sludig that new potato-rito is pretty damn good especially for $1. Best new item in a while.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I would have fired his sorry ass too. What the fuck was his sticking up his ass all the time to need a colonoscopy? You don't need to take personal calls from your doctor during work. That's why you leave the visit with the necessary paperwork or call them during the time you're off (you don't need much time off especially since you're already used to sticking things up your ass all the time) . Lazy ass white kid that can't get a job because he's a sack of shit. Chicken sandwiches aren't cooking themselves cracka! Get the fuck out!

On to food, Sludig Sludig that new potato-rito is pretty damn good especially for $1. Best new item in a while.
she also said in the end, they made it to work only 5minutes late... thats not that difficult, to get there
64b1cc1138a1b856929ac2a5c41509bb.png

you can drive straight thru the middle of topeka in 15minutes if you were a grandma, i could do it in 10mins, those roads aren't that slow (it only gets slow up north and east of popeyes... the scary areas)

so they couldn't have been that late.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I have a Five Guys, and it sucks ass. Greasy, fatty burgers with soggy, salty fries.
That is what they are for. Greasy fare with an unholy amount of fries. The cajun fries are great. I prefer the hotdogs over the burgers.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Smashing one of these right now. Great. Also, does DQ have a different menu in texas compared to other states? Here I order a triple belt-buster, but when I was looking at their menu they don't list anything that I actually see on the menu at my store? Wtf.

1353_Utz_8.5oz_Red_Hot_Cheese_Balls_Bag_front_1194x.jpg

• 4Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm a regular customer at DQ and I have never heard of a belt buster.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
C1404A3C-74B0-4B14-B62C-38C51A52C4EC.jpeg

These popped up at the gas station this morning along with the regular peanut butter lovers ones which have a chocolate bottom still.
The ultimate ones weren’t great....the peanut butter shell tastes to plasticy or something. Just didn’t quite do it.
The regular peanut butter lovers were fantastic though hence why no picture cause I devoured them. Might even be better than regular Reese’s.

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I generally stick to good ol' nacho cheese Doritos, but I do love the spicy sweet chili when I want to mix it up a bit.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
3_190g_279c6d11-6a51-4fa7-9f45-5cd11fbe0154_4000x@3x.progressive.jpg

Just did one of those + microwave rice for lunch last night. Shit is legit good. Great meal at 490 calories in 3 minutes. (350 rice + 140 for curry).

• 4Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Trying to pick a good fast food feast for the NFL draft tonight. I think iv decided on 10 Jr Bacons and piles of nuggets from wendys.

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Trying to pick a good fast food feast for the NFL draft tonight. I think iv decided on 10 Jr Bacons and piles of nuggets from wendys.
Get some of them vegan burgers and soy milk.
Them woke ass bitches #cancelwokesports

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user