The Fast Food Thread

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It will also depend on the area you're in and the type of restaurant. The bottom pic is what you'd expect at a diner while the top pic is your typical fast food joint

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
So if someone said chicken burger what would you think?
1626874420506.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I have a bone to pick with you Americans after being "corrected" tonight. How do you monkeys differentiate between these verbally?

popeyes-chicken-sandwich-copycat-recipe.jpg

ChickenSandwich_feature.jpg
top: Hey yall got them sandwiches Wakandans keep fightin over on TV?(make sure you use "gga" and not an "gger")
bottom: turkey club

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Chicken on white bread?

What if it isn't grilled?

White bread is the default option and bread in America so they'd just say grilled ck sandwich and clarify in the description. Some people don't like wheat, rye, pumpernickel, etc so it would be a chicken on wheat, etc to clarify for picky eaters. Some restaurants will clarify with baked chicken sandwich but that's rare. Fogel has the right of it, everything is called grilled usually.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've only ever heard Canadians and Brits refer to fried chicken sandwiches as "chicken burgers." It's dumb.

What if it's literally made of ground chicken?
In that case, it's called "garbage."

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Are Turkey Burgers not a thing?

They are, but chicken burgers are not. Turkey has become the 'healthy' default substitute for beef but chicken just never caught on. I think that in the US chicken is more valuable for the whole breast and turkey breast as a whole is just too tough/gamey and is more valuable ground up if it is not Thanksgiving or Christmas.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I don't think I've ever even seen ground chicken for sale

I never saw it until I came to Houston and went to HEB. It is *literally* only a HEB 16oz package on a single shelf space by the ground turkey that is on sale half the time because it is nearing its sell by date.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Chicken salad is a thing. And club sandwiches have tomato and bacon and probably the extra slice of bread. If I heard "chicken burger" I would think of a patty of ground chicken similar to a turkey burger but I don't know that I've actually seen one. Both chicken and turkey burgers are just for people who want to "eat healthy" but aren't quite committed enough to go full vegetarian. Regular people don't eat that shit.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The top is a fried chicken sandwich.
The bottom is a grilled chicken sandwich.

Ive seen chicken burgers before but they are rare.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
if chicken was ground up and made into a patty it can then be called a chicken burger

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user