<Gold Donor>
Those are great, but also vinegar on fries is pretty top notch
yum.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Dear God, where's you find those? I stopped by shoppers to pick up Supreme pizza rolls and didn't see those chips. I must have them inside me.
Apparently they are Circle K and Dollar General exclusive.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mahi blackened Po’boy
Fried shrimp
Tuna n hush puppies

1630193819792.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 4Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Had Sweet Baby Ray's chicken sauce for the first time. Pretty good. Like honey mustard and bbq mixed together. I'm still trying to find an exact bottled version of KFC's finger lickin' sauce, but everything I've tried has been shit.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
New Wendy's fries are worse than the old ones. They have a weird new crunchy texture I am not fond of. They need to go back to the ones before the natural cut fries.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
New Wendy's fries are worse than the old ones. They have a weird new crunchy texture I am not fond of. They need to go back to the ones before the natural cut fries.
Ugh, disappointing. It's rare that I eat at fast food at all these days(occasional Del Taco is about it), since they've all turned to absolute shit and are overpriced as hell. The people who are designing their menus nowadays are total retards.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Ugh, disappointing. It's rare that I eat at fast food at all these days(occasional Del Taco is about it), since they've all turned to absolute shit and are overpriced as hell. The people who are designing their menus nowadays are total retards.
Plenty of legit good fast food out there. Some of the big corps are shitting the bed at the moment for me, but not all of them. Wendy’s is definitely in fast food jail at the moment, along with Taco Bell and a couple others. They have really been fucking up lately.

To review the Nashville chicken Cheetos, to me they are a B. Not bad, not a huge winner. If you eat them super fast like me when I chug junk food, a strange tangy dill flavor pops up. I know it’s part of the Nashville flavor, but it’s a bit unusual on cheetohs. They are better if you don’t shove huge gob-fulls in your mouth at once.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Plenty of legit good fast food out there.
Like what? Jack in the Box had some decent ideas with their "late night" munchie meals (aka, food for potheads), but the problem with them is that they are overpriced as shit for what you get. We put macaroni and cheese on a hamburger, so that justifies it costing an extra $3!

Burger King has always been fucking asshole tier so I won't even mention them. Carl's Jr. still has S+ tier onion rings, but they suffer the same issue as the rest - overpriced as hell. The double-western bacon cheeseburger is A+ tier (up there with the Baconator as one of the best "fast food" burgers), but again...it's like fucking $10 for a meal. I can go to a local dive bar and get a better, cheaper burger for that, lathered in cheese, grease, and chef sweat.

Chick Fil A and Cane's are both solid, but I'm rarely in the mood for "fast-food" fried chicken.

Del Taco is about the only one that not only hasn't really fucked with their menu in 20+ years (fries are the same, macho combo burritos are the same, macho nachos, hot sauce, etc.), but consistently understands that when they DO add new shit, it needs to be cheap (epic burritos were a misstep IMO - waaaay too expensive, even if the breakfast one is good as shit).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What’s good rotates. Domino’s in my area has been great. Panda currently has a monster manning the meat scoop so I’m liking them. Hawaii bros has been great, huge portions. Chik-fil-a of course, Waterburger has been pretty good, and I’ve slowly been turning more toward Arby’s, though I rarely eat their roast beef. I still hit up sonic to buy the one food item on their menu, Onion rings, never figured out why that haven’t branched into other food.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this has now gone to lawsuit

tldr:
mcdees is a corp, ppl who want to sell mcdees are franchises, they agree to all mcdee terms, franchises also agree that ONLY 1 company can fix/repair the ice cream machines, (the maker / taylor) taylor seeming bricks their machines at will so franchises have to call them back for hundreds of $ of repair bills

1 company, kytch has figured out how to fix all this, 1 franchisee narc'd on them and told mcdees, now lawsuit

mcdonalds is gonna get alphabet audit'd

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
that taco bread/pancake shit looks awful. the chicken nugget by itself has to be better

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users