The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I love going to the store after Halloween and buying tons of chocolate, then I leave it out every day for all the fatties at work and watch them work their gains. It’s been especially satisfying since the pandemic started.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hash House A GoGo

BLT Bloody Mary - top tier
Snickers Pancake - god tier
Nashville Hot Chicken and Waffles - God tier
6FD0DE34-D263-4904-B07B-4919861E54FE.jpeg
C43D7867-A7CC-45E4-8396-BBCA4DFA5281.jpeg
BDEA36E4-1537-46AE-9257-BA2E76616BD2.jpeg

• 5Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's still cheap, especially if carryout. If you carryout large is like 7.99, Medium is either 5 or 6

Don't let them fool you, a Domino's large is a medium at best. I always laugh when I see one of their tiny boxes.

Also, never would have pictured west virginia and taco bell winning out.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I'll be so glad when the chicken and waffles thing fades to its rightful place in the annals of forgotten culinary experiments.

Every time someone comes out with a new fried chicken item they have to serve it on a goddam waffle. Gross, inconvenient, and so fucking gimmicky. Every now and then people do a burger on a donut, same goddam thing, its a retarded gimmick.

Carls Jr has some of the top tier fast food IMO. They have some new hot honey fried chicken sandwich, sign me up. Get the combo and eat the fries first cause I'm not a soulless heathen. Open the sandwich, its on a goddam waffle. NOT what I ordered, I ordered a sandwich. Miles from the store by now. Now you may argue I should have checked my order before pulling away from the window and I couldnt really disagree. But still, fuck chicken and waffles.

• 4Dislike
  • 3Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 8 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I love that place, went to Vegas on my 30th just to eat there. Glad they brought one to Texas, even though I rarely go. I may have to go get some chicken and waffles later.
You and everyone else apparently. Permanently closed :(. My hopes were in the sky and then instantly crushed to a pulp.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You and everyone else apparently. Permanently closed :(. My hopes were in the sky and then instantly crushed to a pulp.
No fucking way. That really sucks, it was always packed when I lived near it. Now I'm super bummed.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Large portions of mediocre food is the backbone of this thread.

• 3Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'll be so glad when the chicken and waffles thing fades to its rightful place in the annals of forgotten culinary experiments.

Every time someone comes out with a new fried chicken item they have to serve it on a goddam waffle. Gross, inconvenient, and so fucking gimmicky. Every now and then people do a burger on a donut, same goddam thing, its a retarded gimmick.

Carls Jr has some of the top tier fast food IMO. They have some new hot honey fried chicken sandwich, sign me up. Get the combo and eat the fries first cause I'm not a soulless heathen. Open the sandwich, its on a goddam waffle. NOT what I ordered, I ordered a sandwich. Miles from the store by now. Now you may argue I should have checked my order before pulling away from the window and I couldnt really disagree. But still, fuck chicken and waffles.
does anyone have any preference for mix? i rarely make waffles but keep a box of
97de843effa6d9c7d90549bde44ca391.jpg

i've banned black products in my house since blm so no aunt jamima

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk
I think that is the Cheesecake factories motto. We don't make good food, but there is a lot of it.

It didn't use to be that way, it was one of the best joints around when it was mostly a Socal thing. Grandparents lived in Calabasas and picked up cheesecakes directly from their HQ bakery every Friday, I was lucky lil shit.

17_40015_30W_01e_v1x.jpg

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So more of a Quiche than a cheesecake?

Maybe like a souffle? It was light and fluffy and had an egg tang to it. Their pseudo-desserts don't have the needless fat and sugar that real desserts have.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Weirdest thing, I do not like peanut butter...but you put that shit in ice cream and I will OD on the shit. Dont really understand it but there it is.

I guess in a similarly weird vein I enjoy the hell out of some Reese's peanut butter cups. But Reese's pieces suck dick.

0_34000_00440_9_701_44000_136_Item_Front

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Maybe like a souffle? It was light and fluffy and had an egg tang to it. Their pseudo-desserts don't have the needless fat and sugar that real desserts have.
it's just light and fluffy like their japanese pancakes
9995d468c24057ff743645f50f65998e.png

i had to get put on a waitlist to get into a restaurant to get this

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories