The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
While it is adorable - truly touching - that you went to the trouble of researching ingredients and copy pasting them here for us to read, you might have saved yourself a little time by reading my post in the first place. Reading comprehension saves time, in the end.

The point, obviously, was not a comparison of McDonalds Hamburgers vs Taco Bell Ground Beef.

The point was chicken nuggets are nothing like real chicken. And lets be clear. I don't give a shit if you dig up some information claiming they're 100% free range happy chickens from happy farmyards. Maybe - like McDonalds Hamburgers - they're "technically" made from material from the right species of animal that they get to "technically" call chicken.

They are still spongy bullshit that doesnt resemble any kind of real food let alone actual chicken meat.

I never said you were comparing mcdonalds and taco bell meat dumbass, I said it was dumb and cliche to call them imitation or not real meat when they are. I then said you only think they are imitation meat because your worldview is based of clickbait trash, and called you a douche somewhere in there as well. I don't give a flying fuck about the chicken conversation so I snipped it out to focus on the type of asshole who goes around telling people mcdonalds is imitation beef. But sure, i'll work on my reading comprehension.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
While it is adorable - truly touching - that you went to the trouble of researching ingredients and copy pasting them here for us to read, you might have saved yourself a little time by reading my post in the first place. Reading comprehension saves time, in the end.

The point, obviously, was not a comparison of McDonalds Hamburgers vs Taco Bell Ground Beef.

The point was chicken nuggets are nothing like real chicken. And lets be clear. I don't give a shit if you dig up some information claiming they're 100% free range happy chickens from happy farmyards. Maybe - like McDonalds Hamburgers - they're "technically" made from material from the right species of animal that they get to "technically" call chicken.

They are still spongy bullshit that doesnt resemble any kind of real food let alone actual chicken meat.
are you the type of lefty that believes in mcdee pink slime?
msm.jpg

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of McDonald's, just got an ad for this. I guess "official" menu hacks for a limited time, or whatever. I didn't know this was a thing.

e: reading more into this, they don't even make it themselves, you still gotta build it, lol. Half the purpose of this should have been so people could be lazy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The hash brown mcmuffin doesnt even seem like a hack, its just the obvious only way to eat it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
yea it's pretty much pure chicken boob

the "cleanest" nugs imo are cfa nugs, just cut up chicken boobs, battered, floured and fried in a pressure fryer

i have no idea where he gets the "spongy", it's like a leftist talking point

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Never eaten more than 2

Fucking gross, this has to be a troll campaign

Imagine eating nuggets, as a grownup, by choice
Sorry you're gay, bro. I recommend praying it away.

I don't know how you can call yourself an adult male if you haven't destroyed at LEAST a 20pc. after a drunken night out.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
TVP (texturized vegetable protein) can make a pretty decent ground beef substitute. I grew up hardcore vegetarian; ate a shitload of TVP and tofu.

Fake sausage (like Morningstar farms) is actually good. Different than real sausage but honestly not a bad substitute at all.

Never had any other fake meat that was palatable at all. Every other one I've tried, it was like eating something that isnt actually food.

The problem with these is that the protein is all soy and that much soy fucks with your body since it is full of estrogen.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Had a couple of Bieroks for lunch today, been a family owned restaurant in town here for over 50 years. I can remember eating there as a kid and now my kids take their kids there. God tier food

bieroks.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Had a couple of Bieroks for lunch today, been a family owned restaurant in town here for over 50 years. I can remember eating there as a kid and now my kids take their kids there. God tier food

View attachment 395068
We still make those all the time, pretty simple. We are lazy and just use frozen rolls, but it would probably be even better with homemade bread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A Domino's opened up here, and I gave it a try tonight. The garlic knots + garlic sauce was great. The pan pizza was just ok at $8. It needed more sauce and toppings.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Now you can go to KFC and get nuggets that they don't even have to pretend aren't made from recycled cardboard.

YXG2ZXLXTBCOVFJEL56UZHJMJE.jpg

BTW someone needs to take one for the team on these things. I will do it if it hasn't happened before I get to town again.
Turns out I don't have to do this after all. Went by the local KFC and found it has been closed permanently. RIP. We're back to only having grocery store fried chicken here now.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
We still make those all the time, pretty simple. We are lazy and just use frozen rolls, but it would probably be even better with homemade bread
We make them at home too, and yeah we use the frozen roles which I actually prefer to the thicker bread like wrapping

rolls.jpg

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Turns out I don't have to do this after all. Went by the local KFC and found it has been closed permanently. RIP. We're back to only having grocery store fried chicken here now.
I'm sure it will be better than KFC. That's some nasty food

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Sorry you're gay, bro. I recommend praying it away.

I don't know how you can call yourself an adult male if you haven't destroyed at LEAST a 20pc. after a drunken night out.
20 pc nugs bar is way too fucking low. I used to slam 50 wings with a whole bottle of buttermilk ranch. If you can't down 50 mere nugs I got questions.