The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Two RallyBurgers and Two Spicy Chicken Sandwiches from Rally's for $8. They also had 2 for $6 which was basically the doubled versions of those items. A LOT of quality calories for low, low pricing in these trying times.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
It's not fast food, but a snack. We recently started carrying Biscoff Cookie Ice Cream at Sam's and it's really god damn good. $7.50 for 8 bars, and wow. They're great, but heavy. Not heavy as in the size. Just the amount of sweetness is very powerful. They are so damn good though. One is absolutely enough.

Enough is never enough

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
taco.jpg

• 5Barf
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 9 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Not a particularly big fan of Buffalo Wild Wings, but wife and I get it every time we get our oil changed cause it's right next door. Always just get a mess of mango habinaro and parm garlic traditional wings and fries to grub on.

Today, I noticed they added some goofy ass bird dawg to the menu and grabbed one. It was surprisingly good. Basically a decent crispy chicken in hot dog form.

1656543003107.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They had Strawberry Frosty's at Wendy's today. It isn't too bad!

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Stopped at Taco Bell today to get a Baja Blast, more than half the menu was sold out. Crazy times my friends.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Stopped at Taco Bell today to get a Baja Blast, more than half the menu was sold out. Crazy times my friends.
My dominos was out of ham and I was ready to feast on ham. Stacy's pita chips also thinks their chips are worth close to 9$. WTF is this world coming too.