The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
hey, could you fucking weebs keep it down in here?

I'd like to shitpost and eat my Takis in peace
takis.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

topeka is the first place i've actually seen takis in everyhouse hold. i musta visted 20homes? and everyhome had takis fuego

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Slaps BBQ
Giving Joe’s an absolute run for their money
Probably my favorite sauce
Rack
Burnt ends
Brisket
Cheesy corn

E7398330-074D-4D31-AB4C-CAB70378CDCD.jpeg
775EAED3-11C6-42D4-9AE2-F1011A89CE5F.jpeg
FC52B48E-6DF6-4D68-AB77-276CC8F50AC4.jpeg

1658076202601.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Slaps BBQ
Giving Joe’s an absolute run for their money
Probably my favorite sauce
Rack
Burnt ends
Brisket
Cheesy corn

View attachment 422493View attachment 422494View attachment 422495
View attachment 422496

The one guy is 'legit bbq fat' so you know the food has to be good!

The last time I went there with a buddy of mine, we almost McCheese McCheese 'd ourselves to death. And then, when we were finished, he tells me "it was good, but not sure I would go out of my way for it again" and I just stared at him for a bit. In the car afterward I pressed him, and he was just like "I dunno man, I just don't think it was as good as you do; I've had better"

I still laugh about Max Holloway going there and doing a video

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
The one guy is 'legit bbq fat' so you know the food has to be good!

The last time I went there with a buddy of mine, we almost McCheese McCheese 'd ourselves to death. And then, when we were finished, he tells me "it was good, but not sure I would go out of my way for it again" and I just stared at him for a bit. In the car afterward I pressed him, and he was just like "I dunno man, I just don't think it was as good as you do; I've had better"

I still laugh about Max Holloway going there and doing a video

"1000 lbs??! Thats like 2 DCs" L M A O

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I like the blue box mac, but with it closing in on 4$ and the store brand still under 2$, I'll eat the store brand. Pro tip, a little shot of heavy cream greatly improves the store brand, which I find to be a bit less cheesy, and costs a few pennies.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
BBQ at home town places is getting expensive. Really sad. In other frozen pizza news Home Run Inn frozen pizza is legit. Like others have said on this forum.

3 reasons. The cheese tastes like cheese, real cheese. The sauce seems like it really is from a pizzeria and has enough on the pizza to taste it. And finally the crust gets crispy, for real.

I got two for ten bucks at publix but the cost was only the 4th best thing. This pizza actuallly tasted good. Just throw on garlic powder,seasoning and red pepper if your not a heathen.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I like the blue box mac, but with it closing in on 4$ and the store brand still under 2$, I'll eat the store brand. Pro tip, a little shot of heavy cream greatly improves the store brand, which I find to be a bit less cheesy, and costs a few pennies.
$4.00 a fucking box for Kraft, what? Still $1.00 to $2.00 (depending if on sale) here at Winn Dixie in Florida.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I like Annie's Mac and cheese. Organic processed foods are often dumb and counterintuitive, but Annie's Mac and cheese just tastes better to me. Waiting for sales to stock up can usually find them for a dollar a box. This one is my all time favorite box Mac and cheese.

1658275887051.png

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
BBQ at home town places is getting expensive. Really sad. In other frozen pizza news Home Run Inn frozen pizza is legit. Like others have said on this forum.

3 reasons. The cheese tastes like cheese, real cheese. The sauce seems like it really is from a pizzeria and has enough on the pizza to taste it. And finally the crust gets crispy, for real.

I got two for ten bucks at publix but the cost was only the 4th best thing. This pizza actuallly tasted good. Just throw on garlic powder,seasoning and red pepper if your not a heathen.

I remember trying them once before but didn't like them, decided to give it another shot due to this thread and the Meat Eater or whatever is fantastic. It's my new go to.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

man this weekend i just had dominos cuz we were testing out fast food hot wings (bdubs is the winner so far) and dominos pizza is nasty like digorno

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I am still amazed by how many of you guys order Dominos.
this was my first dominos order in 10yrs, i was just testing out the wings and they were literally half the size of the bdub wings, ethiopian chicken, everytime i bit into it i heard sarah mclachlan

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
this was my first dominos order in 10yrs, i was just testing out the wings and they were literally half the size of the bdub wings, ethiopian chicken, everytime i bit into it i heard sarah mclachlan
Why would you test out chicken from the basic tier pizza places? Also, i was not aware Digiorno sold wings.