The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Boo bucket 6 McNuggets with my last Szechuan sauce.
2 large fries
Dr Pepper
1 spicy Popeyes chicken sandwich

1666116188574.jpeg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
I can't even finish a small fries there because of how salty/greasy the fries are.

• 3Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
ask for unsalted fries, they'll be made to order

"Can I ask you to park in the waiting area and we'll bring you your order"

15 minutes later you get fries that will melt steel beams and an icecold assburger, congrats you played yourself

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Could be worse.

I wouldn't put it past them to come up peanut butter and jellyfish

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Everyone always dissin' on BK...

I had a McD cheeseburger the other night. McD cheeseburgers are approaching being White Castle sliders-- little onion-flavored gristle wafers on shitty bread.

At least the Whopper Jr approximates meat and has fresh veggies on it. It's a much better burger. Plus, the BK app gives tons of shit away and has really cheap deals. I mobile ordered a chocolate shake for $1. When I got to the drive through, the woman at the window said "our machine is broken." So she swapped it for a Ghost Whopper meal (with Onion rings and a large coke) plus fresh, warm cookies. For $1! No way McD would do that.

PS- The Whopper is too much bread, btw., but the Whopper Jr is a masterpiece.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I got BK the other day and it wasn't bad.

The burgers seemed larger than I remember?

I got a Texas Double Whopper combo, and one of the 2-fer deals (1 burger and 1 chicken sandwich)

The generic chicken sandwich was bland as it always is, LOL. I remember their newer chickens being much better, but that wasn't available with the deal.

My biggest gripe? It's almost as if the sandwiches were all dry. Very little moisture. I drained the large drink before I got through the first burger. I went and got ketchup and used it liberally, because shit was really just...dry. The buns were dry. The meat was dry. The fries were fresh and hot, but also kind of dry. Went through an additional 2 cans of soda plus a ridiculous amount of ketchup.

I was really full and the flavor was ok. But the burger patties didn't even seem to have any grease in them. Even the chicken was dry.