The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Jimmy Johns is the best quick sandwich type place IMO.
They better be quick since they don't do any hot food at all.

Also the only things I like at Subway are the meatball and tuna sandwiches. All their cold cuts are trash.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Stopped in to local McDonald's for a quick bite and had enough points for a free Big Mac. They actually made it fresh and to order. When made right and when fresh, the Big Mac is still one of the best fast food burgers out there.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Stopped in to local McDonald's for a quick bite and had enough points for a free Big Mac. They actually made it fresh and to order. When made right and when fresh, the Big Mac is still one of the best fast food burgers out there.
McDonald's burgers have their own unique flavor, which is what keeps them on the rotation for me. Nobody else has a burger that tastes the same as theirs. If I'm craving a burger, I wouldn't ever pick McDs though. They are just a thing of their own.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
McDonald's burgers have their own unique flavor, which is what keeps them on the rotation for me. Nobody else has a burger that tastes the same as theirs. If I'm craving a burger, I wouldn't ever pick McDs though. They are just a thing of their own.
And when hot out of the oil, their fries are top shelf. No ketchup needed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yeah those are always bullshit. They'll bring you one refill, then disappear for half an hour and bring back the check, forcing you to look bad if you want any more.
If my waiter isnt around I have NO problem flagging down the nearest employee, doesnt even have to be wait staff. I will make a fuss till I get what I want.
Yeah, im that asshole

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
My favorite food at McD's will always be their basic cheeseburgers.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only reason I really go to McDs is for nuggies since theirs is battered and everyone else breads theirs like a bunch of faggots

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if you want it made fresh, just ask for no onions

don't think you can have it made fresh by asking for "extra" onions, they'll just take a premade big mac from the bin and sprinkle on some more

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
They better be quick since they don't do any hot food at all.

Also the only things I like at Subway are the meatball and tuna sandwiches. All their cold cuts are trash.
Spicy Italian is the only sandwich I get there now. Meatball is terrible now and tuna is like 90% mayo.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Spicy Italian is the only sandwich I get there now. Meatball is terrible now and tuna is like 90% mayo.
ya'll realize that the reason why subway sucks is cuz theyre all owned by thieving pajeets that will nickle and dime your wallet

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ya'll realize that the reason why subway sucks is cuz theyre all owned by thieving pajeets that will nickle and dime your wallet
And even in doing so the average national profit of a single Subway is like $30-35k a year. The only way to make money on them is to own lots of them.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
i haven't had subway in maybe 10years but i remember their yoga mat bread tasting really good, is this just memberberries?

Better and cheaper than damn near anywhere else.

090355-600x600-A.jpg

FAiK9lNXIAQqL3Y.jpg

093935-600x600-A.jpg

378d92f5-58e5-417f-9c8b-bdc89edcec67--publix.png

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Breakfast Hot Pockets are really good in the air fryer. I will never go back to nuking them. lol

Too bad the majority of hot pockets are terrible now.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
In High School I used to kill a pack of Philly Cheesesteak Hot Pockets twice a week. Then I moved on to Italian meatball. My family however loved the BBQ ones which were okay if you microwaved them enough, but the meat was the most dubious of quality possible so you'd get a lot of flat chewy pieces that might as well been chunks of shoe soles.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Only smart thing Subway ever did was $5 footlongs but that era is long gone thanks to fags like Biden.

The $5 foot long ended in 2016.

Backing up the no onions request for fresh McD's burgers. Cheat code. Do it every time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
In High School I used to kill a pack of Philly Cheesesteak Hot Pockets twice a week. Then I moved on to Italian meatball. My family however loved the BBQ ones which were okay if you microwaved them enough, but the meat was the most dubious of quality possible so you'd get a lot of flat chewy pieces that might as well been chunks of shoe soles.
Growing up with four siblings hot pockets, bagel bites, pizza rolls, or anything like that had a lifespan of about 30 seconds. I always begged my dad to buy the cheddar broccoli ones because none of them would eat it but me lol.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Backing up the no onions request for fresh McD's burgers. Cheat code. Do it every time.

I never did this, but I knew people who would just grab a burger, scrape off everything, redo mustard/ketchup/pickle, and rewrap

EDIT: this was before staging cabinets; wasn't much point with staging, honestly not sure what they're doing now