The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sevens

Log Wizard
I took a bite and tossed it. Still a little butthurt. Had a leftover Chick-fil-A biscuit so I’m in a better mood.

I even pizza stoned it too.
But did you stoned pizza it?

stone.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Taco Bell's $2 menu is actually VERY solid right now. Beefy cheese crunch burrito, chicken chipotle ranch burrito, and salsa verde chicken burrito. I got 2 of each for about $13 for 6 items and a total calorie amount of about 4000. That's some quality calories. The beefy cheese and verde ones are very filling with the good mix of meat/rice and cheese, and the chipotle chicken ranch one is almost like a salad in a grilled tortilla. A lot of crunchy lettuce and bacon (I think?) and stuff. It's pretty nice. Really any two of them together are probably a decent meal for a normal human for just $4 and some change.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Taco Bell's $2 menu is actually VERY solid right now. Beefy cheese crunch burrito, chicken chipotle ranch burrito, and salsa verde chicken burrito. I got 2 of each for about $13 for 6 items and a total calorie amount of about 4000. That's some quality calories. The beefy cheese and verde ones are very filling with the good mix of meat/rice and cheese, and the chipotle chicken ranch one is almost like a salad in a grilled tortilla. A lot of crunchy lettuce and bacon (I think?) and stuff. It's pretty nice. Really any two of them together are probably a decent meal for a normal human for just $4 and some change.
Can confirm. Two of those are a solid meal for under $5.

The been rice and cheese is also available. But fucking rice isnt people food so fuck that. Still better and tastier than any fast food burger available for under $5.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chicken chipotle ranch was the weakest of the 3 but its rare these days to get some quality fast food for under $10 total.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
if you favor pepsi over coke, then you are in favor of mediocrity

does that mean only the shitty trifecta of yum foods
kfc
tacosmell
pizza

are the only pepsi places?
Coca cola hates white people. They lost my business.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Fries look soggy and pale as Boris Johnson

ham or whatever looks ok but the cheese looks cold and isn't melting?

It's world's better than that Tortilla of Horror you posted a while back, but c'mon man!
That looks incredibly gross, not gonna lie. Hope it's just the lighting being blue making the colors all weird. I feel like a soggy ass bowl of poutine would be a massive upgrade from that nightmare.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Fries look soggy and pale as Boris Johnson

ham or whatever looks ok but the cheese looks cold and isn't melting?

It's world's better than that Tortilla of Horror you posted a while back, but c'mon man!

Hot garbage matches his taste with everything else. Brit food is the worst.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Damn I used to really enjoy those bolthouse farm juice/smoothie drinks every so often. Just saw at the grocery store they went full shrinkflation and got rid of all their old flavors and replaced them with shittier versions with cheaper ingredients. now they taste like shit for how much they cost.
rustled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It seems a lot of chip bags are starting to become mostly air. A lot of the 9.5oz bags are down 8 oz now. Kettle brand chips just said fuck-it and went down to 6. It's practically a snack bag. Just raise your price losers, people buying your product aren't on weight watchers.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Korean egg sandwich

Attachments

• PXL_20230131_093825180.jpg
    PXL_20230131_093825180.jpg
    824.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 1Like