The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Fries look soggy and pale as Boris Johnson

ham or whatever looks ok but the cheese looks cold and isn't melting?

It's world's better than that Tortilla of Horror you posted a while back, but c'mon man!
I'm just trying to figure out ; is he doing this for the same reason he posts the dog stuff (humiliation fetish)

Or does he actually think this stuff looks edible?

I guess I'm going with humiliation fetish, nobodys taste is that bad

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uh, he's british. The pinnacle of their culinary cuisine was importing curry from India

• 3Truth!
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I've traveled most of the world, and have found the beauty of most food trucks across the planet. Never been to britain though. One of my best and longest friends owns a pub in britain. How can you fuck up frying something? Seeing those potatos I now see a way.

• 1Pathetic

Sevens

Log Wizard
Coca cola hates white people. They lost my business.
Not only that...Pepsi has never changed its taste / formula to try and taste more like coke

New Coke was the unofficial name of a reformulation of the soft drink Coca-Cola, introduced by The Coca-Cola Company in April 1985. It was renamed Coke II in 1990 and discontinued in July 2002.

By 1985, Coca-Cola had been losing market share to diet soft drinks and non-cola beverages for several years. Blind taste tests suggested that consumers preferred the sweeter taste of the competing product Pepsi, and so the Coca-Cola recipe was reformulated.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
It seems a lot of chip bags are starting to become mostly air. A lot of the 9.5oz bags are down 8 oz now. Kettle brand chips just said fuck-it and went down to 6. It's practically a snack bag. Just raise your price losers, people buying your product aren't on weight watchers.
It's not just "air" in the bag dumb ass.

Nitrogen gas, making up 78 percent of the air we breathe, helps keep potato chips and other foods fresh and manufacturers attempt to eliminate oxygen from packaging altogether. Once a food package is opened and exposed to our “normal” environmental air, the contents can become stale or spoil after exposure to oxygen.

The bags are filled with Nitrogen to keep them fresh on the shelf.

Go back to jacking off on pizza's you degenerate fuck.

• 1Worf

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
No he's a ching chong living with the Brits, they literally eat anything. Skaven food is often below that of even the brits.
just bought another skaven cookbook
3ac09b7fa0548a887d70f5ecf297e28f.png

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hey I took someone’s recommendation. Also you are a browns fan.
I remember that recommendation from years ago unless I missed a more recent one, it was for the fresh ones not frozen. At the time, sams club had some really good take and bakes better than the store ones, if you catch them on sale, I quite like the walmart like flat bread whatever you call them long narrow pizza's loaded with toppings for something different from my bog standard pepporoni and sausage.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Taco Bell's $2 menu is actually VERY solid right now. Beefy cheese crunch burrito, chicken chipotle ranch burrito, and salsa verde chicken burrito. I got 2 of each for about $13 for 6 items and a total calorie amount of about 4000. That's some quality calories. The beefy cheese and verde ones are very filling with the good mix of meat/rice and cheese, and the chipotle chicken ranch one is almost like a salad in a grilled tortilla. A lot of crunchy lettuce and bacon (I think?) and stuff. It's pretty nice. Really any two of them together are probably a decent meal for a normal human for just $4 and some change.
That Chicken Chipotle Ranch Burrito doesn't come standard with bacon but is amazing if you go during the hour of the day where they serve both breakfast and lunch and have them add bacon to it. I like to do minus Chipotle or sub Spicy Ranch for Chipotle. Makes it taste just like the old Baja Chicken Club Chalupa LTO item from way back. Two of them fills me the fuck up.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Damn I used to really enjoy those bolthouse farm juice/smoothie drinks every so often. Just saw at the grocery store they went full shrinkflation and got rid of all their old flavors and replaced them with shittier versions with cheaper ingredients. now they taste like shit for how much they cost.
rustled.
What store did you go to? It seems like there's a different version of them at Walmart. But been awhile since I looked too close. That brand has been going downhill for awhile tho tbph, even tho they still beat a lot of the other options at the super market. I really miss the old Protein Plus Strawberry Breakfast Parfait smoothies (versus the current non-"Protein Plus" ones).

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I saw there was a package change on the Dutch Chocolate Banana at my store, but I didn’t notice a change in taste or size, just the package image design. Will have to keep an eye out, though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I remember that recommendation from years ago unless I missed a more recent one, it was for the fresh ones not frozen. At the time, sams club had some really good take and bakes better than the store ones, if you catch them on sale, I quite like the walmart like flat bread whatever you call them long narrow pizza's loaded with toppings for something different from my bog standard pepporoni and sausage.

Yeah man it was bad. The Costco frozen are decent. Of course there fresh ones are solid.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yea or Nay?

Not a hot sauce fan, nor a baja blast fan but I know quite a few here are

dbc958a5-87f9-4b88-b961-dd344794bf53_1140x641.jpg

• 4Mother of God
  • 2Blown
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users