The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Last time I got Chick-fil-A a couple years ago I just happened to look at the chicken after I took a bite and it was green. I showed the cashier and he looked stunned and just quietly gave me my money back. Haven't gone there since.
I’ve never even heard that from anyone ever having that issue at Chick-fil-Aso that definitely is an oddity. Sounds like what happens at Popeyes or Wendy’s for sure tho.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I’ve never even heard that from anyone ever having that issue at Chick-fil-Aso that definitely is an oddity. Sounds like what happens at Popeyes or Wendy’s for sure tho.

Exactly it makes the story hard to swallow. Everyone who actually goes to Chik-Fil-A knows if that happened they would of made up to it by saying at least 50 Hail-MyPleasures followed by a refund and a bag full of free food and probably the managers tounge in this asshole before he left.

200.gif

• 3Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Exactly it makes the story hard to swallow. Everyone who actually goes to Chik-Fil-A knows if that happened they would of made up to it by saying at least 50 Hail-MyPleasures followed by a refund and a bag full of free food and probably the managers tounge in this asshole before he left.

200.gif
they give you a $5 gift card if your order takes too long

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't care how good the customer service is or how hard Boozecube's boner gets looking at the blond teenagers working there. Chik-Fil-A will always be a bottom of the barrel fast food place for one reason. No beef.

• 4Supertaster
  • 4Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I don't care how good the customer service is or how hard Boozecube's boner gets looking at the blond teenagers working there. Chik-Fil-A will always be a bottom of the barrel fast food place for one reason. No beef.
wheres-the-beef-burger-king.gif

Seriously, if you want beef there are a million and one places to go for it. If you want chicken (I prefer a chicken sandwich over a burger) the chik-fil-a is top tier.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's crazy good, almost like it was meant to be an ice cream combo.
This is real good.

I havent had one of those oatmeal pies in like 12 or more years I don't think. Tastes like childhood.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good but inconsistent. CFA is 19 miles from me and the best local KFC is 7 miles from me. CFA sandwich is great every time. KFC sandwich is amazing 10% of the time, great 30% of the time and mediocre the rest.

The one I had today was fantastic. The combo is an exceptional deal though, compared to every other meal. Chicken Sandwich + 3 small sides + a shitty watered down soda for under 11 bucks? That's like pre-Biden prices.
I've eaten an easy 20 and 100%

then again I've eaten far more of CFA with maybe 2 ever being wrong

• 1Quality Calories

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I go to CFA about once a week now, so easily dozens of times, and ONE time they messed up my order. I gave feedback via the app and got a slew of free shit I could apply to future orders. Unlike almost every other fast food place in existence, I don't even check in my bag to make sure it looks right when they hand it to me, because 99.9% of the time it is. This location is predominantly non-white employees too. If anyone knows the Arden mall area of Sacramento, you'll know what I mean. But no matter the color or gender of the employee, they are all pleasant, polite, attentive, friendly, well-groomed and presentable, and know their job. That's all I ask, and they come through every time.

Also, waffle fries are the superior fry.

• 8Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I go to CFA about once a week now, so easily dozens of times, and ONE time they messed up my order. I gave feedback via the app and got a slew of free shit I could apply to future orders. Unlike almost every other fast food place in existence, I don't even check in my bag to make sure it looks right when they hand it to me, because 99.9% of the time it is. This location is predominantly non-white employees too. If anyone knows the Arden mall area of Sacramento, you'll know what I mean. But no matter the color or gender of the employee, they are all pleasant, polite, attentive, friendly, well-groomed and presentable, and know their job. That's all I ask, and they come through every time.

Also, waffle fries are the superior fry.

Think I posted it here before, but the time I had an 8pc nugget missing from my order, I got about $45 worth of free shit from the location and the regional management for it. All of it stackable in the app, as well, so the next time I got to just waltz up with a big ol’ free chunk of food.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Went to Arby's today. Reuben sandwich was alright. Was going for the ribeye sammie but they were out of so many things, reuben was like my 6th choice. Gdamn the curly fries were extra crispy and just fucking amazing.

Apparently 7-11 is doing 3.14$ whole pizzas tomorrow to celebrate pi day. The pizza is kinda just okay, but 3.14 aint a bad price at all. They also have horchata from the fountain at my 7-11 that tastes good. Not top tier in flavor, but for a 1 dollar fountain drink it's definitely worth the price.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
mmmmm Beef n Chedda with horsey sauce and large Curley sounds great right now

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
That spicy roast beef from Arby's was good but didn't seem like lettuce belonged on it at all

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

I respect the farmer take here.

I am also one of those people that prefer the Popeyes or KFC chicken sandwich to CFA's because when you get a good one they are twice as good; but your rolling the dice because just like Mist Mist said it is about a 10% chance you get the legendary one.

• 1Like