The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Any time of day I drive by a Burger King I never see cars at the drive thru or parked there. Don't understand how any of them stay open.
BK near my high school used to sell drugs out the window.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
one time at the cfa a little further out, the line wrapped around the parking lot, it's probably a daily occurance at this location and i noticed the burger king across the st was dead.
anyway i just went to my cfa right by my place instead on my way home and notice...
a bk, also dead
77554617e9f9b22d0c69561f6fdd9bee.png

877b3703996e2f07f2a69cb2ee167d85.png

93aeb1397d729e2c010fb6df3038470c.png

i know, fast food places have other fast foods next to them, but these my 3 cfa's within 3miles of me, and all 3 have a bk, one is even closed as seen on the map too.

i'm just thinking maybe those bk's were setup to try to take the traffic away from cfa when theyre just too busy.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll take the CFA with 3 lanes wrapped around the building and spilling into the interstate every time.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
one time at the cfa a little further out, the line wrapped around the parking lot, it's probably a daily occurance at this location and i noticed the burger king across the st was dead.
anyway i just went to my cfa right by my place instead on my way home and notice...
a bk, also dead
77554617e9f9b22d0c69561f6fdd9bee.png

877b3703996e2f07f2a69cb2ee167d85.png

93aeb1397d729e2c010fb6df3038470c.png

i know, fast food places have other fast foods next to them, but these my 3 cfa's within 3miles of me, and all 3 have a bk, one is even closed as seen on the map too.

i'm just thinking maybe those bk's were setup to try to take the traffic away from cfa when theyre just too busy.
In Austin. CFA and P. Terry's have lines around the corner all day everyday. Except Sunday of course.

BK, Arby's, taco bell, empty. McDs still gets healthy traffic.

• 2Like

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
The BK original chicken sandwhich with too much mayo has a special place in my heart. I would use it to eat the fries first then the sandwhich.

The sad thing is BK has been like this for 40 years! it's the most inconsistent fast food restaurant ever and it is a shame because no other franchise tastes the same. When you found a good one it was a unique experience. A crappy bad for you experience but an experience none the less.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Burger King always held a special place in my heart because I hated breakfast sandwiches as a teenager. They were the first place that introduced burgers for breakfast.

My first job ever at 14/15 was as a caddy at a local country club. If you weren't part of the first ~20 caddies to be picked we always walked to BK at like 6 in the morning... getting that first double cheeseburger of the day off the line was magical.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
BK can be great, if you have an amazing coupon or its one of those stores that doesn't fuck your order up 100% of the time. It'll always have a tiny corner in my heart where I go... fine, I guess it's BK time. I certainly wouldn't be missing much if they all burned down.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I always forget about this place, but this was the random selection finger hits the screen pick of the day. Gotta admit, was pretty damn delicious, and was the last time I went, and the kentucky bourbon cheesesteak really just hit the spot today. Probably should add them into the rotation.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Burger King always held a special place in my heart because I hated breakfast sandwiches as a teenager. They were the first place that introduced burgers for breakfast.

My first job ever at 14/15 was as a caddy at a local country club. If you weren't part of the first ~20 caddies to be picked we always walked to BK at like 6 in the morning... getting that first double cheeseburger of the day off the line was magical.

Tell me how a man can hate eggs, sausage, and cheese in a sandwich?

• 1Dislike

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I always forget about this place, but this was the random selection finger hits the screen pick of the day. Gotta admit, was pretty damn delicious, and was the last time I went, and the kentucky bourbon cheesesteak really just hit the spot today. Probably should add them into the rotation.

i got conned into their everything fries last time, just stick w/ the cheesesteaks

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
i got conned into their everything fries last time, just stick w/ the cheesesteaks
I'm immune to that temptation. I like my fries crispy, and everything fries usually means soggy fries. No thanks.

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
McDonald’s is about to make their classic burgers even better by making small but tasty improvements to the Big Mac sandwich, McDouble burger and classic Cheeseburger, Double Cheeseburger and Hamburger.

While the burger changes are set to make their US debut this year, McDonald’s has already started rolling them out in several cities on the West Coast, and fans will be able to taste the difference at all restaurants nationwide by 2024.

Here’s a look at the improvements you can expect per McDonald’s:

• Softer, pillowy buns that are freshly toasted to a golden brown.
  • Perfectly melted cheese that will make you want to savor every last bit off the wrapper.
  • Juicier, caramelized flavor from adding white onions to the patties while they’re still on the grill.
  • Even more of everyone’s favorite Big Mac sauce, bringing more tangy sweetness in every Big Mac bite.
US markets currently serving up the brand’s best burgers ever include Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Sacramento, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Denver, Boise, Tucson, and surrounding cities.

According to McDonald’s, the burgers are so tempting… they’ve caught the attention of McDonaldland’s resident mischief-maker, the Hamburglar. Keep your eyes peeled for the red-handed fugitive (the OG hamburger influencer) who is back to his old burger-snatching tricks in the brand’s newest TV commercial. When you spot his notorious cape and striped outfit in your city, you’ll know that’s when you can head to your local McDonald’s to get your hands on McDonald’s “best-ever burgers.”

• 1Seriously?

joz123

Potato del Grande
McDonald’s is about to make their classic burgers even better by making small but tasty improvements to the Big Mac sandwich, McDouble burger and classic Cheeseburger, Double Cheeseburger and Hamburger.

While the burger changes are set to make their US debut this year, McDonald’s has already started rolling them out in several cities on the West Coast, and fans will be able to taste the difference at all restaurants nationwide by 2024.

• Perfectly melted cheese that will make you want to savor every last bit off the wrapper.
  • Juicier, caramelized flavor from adding white onions to the patties while they’re still on the grill.
  • Even more of everyone’s favorite Big Mac sauce, bringing more tangy sweetness in every Big Mac bite.
US markets currently serving up the brand’s best burgers ever include Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Sacramento, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Denver, Boise, Tucson, and surrounding cities.

According to McDonald’s, the burgers are so tempting… they’ve caught the attention of McDonaldland’s resident mischief-maker, the Hamburglar. Keep your eyes peeled for the red-handed fugitive (the OG hamburger influencer) who is back to his old burger-snatching tricks in the brand’s newest TV commercial. When you spot his notorious cape and striped outfit in your city, you’ll know that’s when you can head to your local McDonald’s to get your hands on McDonald’s “best-ever burgers.”
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• 2Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

This is how they will justify upping the price by 50 cents per unit.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I love charlies. Great quick and easy cheesesteaks. They almost blew it a few years ago when they tried to swap their decent provolone for a shit slice of processed white cheese but luckily reversed course