The Fast Food Thread

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Finally got my hands on some of them Old Bay Goldfish.

Dayum.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I actually like Popeyes fries over waffle fries. Even better is if your Popeyes still does onion rings.
cfa fries are very weak compared to the rest, while popeyes fries are top tier, closest popeyes is 12m away, while my city has decided cfa 4 life
3b7792954a8d9df27f931bde534be48d.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
cfa fries are very weak compared to the rest, while popeyes fries are top tier, closest popeyes is 12m away, while my city has decided cfa 4 life
3b7792954a8d9df27f931bde534be48d.png
Google Bard Ai was able to narrow down your address based on this information to 5 street blocks.

Run Ai GIF by M3GAN

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Google Bard Ai was able to narrow down your address based on this information to 5 street blocks.

Run Ai GIF by M3GAN
go ask it to find the asians, it should point directly to me, reguarly walk a 3 mile radius and haven't seen a single one.

however, unironically besides the asian market, i find em at costco

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
go ask it to find the asians, it should point directly to me, reguarly walk a 3 mile radius and haven't seen a single one.

however, unironically besides the asian market, i find em at costco
Bard thinks Indians are Asians, you are probably safe for now.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
lol yeah

I have one next to each other so it's pretty awesome. Popeyes Spicy Sandwich with 12 piece nugs+ large waffle fry n sauces is the GOAT for a long night of gaming.

gotta get that gallon of sweet tea too moonarchia moonarchia

diabetes cheesecake GIF
Popeye's blackened chicken tendies are amazing. Zero sugar sweetened tea is probably worse for you than drinking crude oil, but it exists and tastes all right.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Was driving cross country and decided to stop at exit 17 in Kansas. There was several fast food places and a Diner. Decided on an Arby's since i wanted to get back on the road quickly.

I ordered the Wagyu burger and Crinkle cut fries. 12 bucks later, one of the best burgers i ever had. I also lined up 6 sauce cups to dip my fries in with various mixed sauces.
Can't beat it. The bun was soft and still toasted,the burger medium(impossible in fast food) and the toppings fresh with a great sauce.
Crinkle cut fries were hot and had pepper and salt! Better then curly but maybe i'll get some next time to be sure.

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The way to eat Popeyes is to put honey on your biscuit first thing and then just set it aside and eat your chicken and rice and beans. The honey will soak into the biscuit and the whole thing is fucking awesome for dessert.
I always buy extra biscuits. One to do the honey with and 2 to dip into mashed potatoes with.

Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Blue Moon Ice Cream + Dr. Pepper = Inconclusive. There is a margin of cooperation with the fruitiness of both products, but probably root beer is still better.

Blue Moon Ice Cream: 1/10
Blue Moon Dr. Pepper Float: 3.5/10

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I always buy extra biscuits. One to do the honey with and 2 to dip into mashed potatoes with.

Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨
I like to rip my biscuit in half, pour honey all over that shit, and then tear the meat off my chicken thighs and put it inside of that. Sandwich assembled, I then smash it into the mashed potatoes. Why settle for just both.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
1685203723594.png

Saw these two had popped up in my store. Cheesy bacon devoured... It tastes like cheesy bacon pasta, exactly as described. Delicious, but I usually add actual bacon to my mac and cheese, so trying to wrap my head around the point of it. Four cheesy is probably more my jam, I'll have it later this week.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories