The Fast Food Thread

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
View attachment 486368

This flavor is super fucking delicious. Still doing research to figure out if skittles entered the boycott for life territory being retarded, but for now they get a pass.
Unless you like sucking jogger dick and chopping off toddler dicks, skittles should be on the ban list.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Taco Bell Grilled Cheese Taco confirmed DELICIOUS. The nacho cheese and red sauce that comes with it for dipping really ties it together, but even without dipping it's super delicious.

HOWEVER it's not very filling at all for $3.59 a pop. Should be more like $1.99-$2.49. I'll still just be ordering $1 and $2 items from the value menu.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Went to Sonic to order my every now and then double large onion rings with a route 44 limeaid. Girl taking out the food out for everyone else was a total pro on the skates. Going backwards, casually doing spins, flying around corners, wearing short shorts. Was like going to the sonic in the 90s, All I had on me was a 10$ bill, but was like fuck it, she putting in the work and got it ready...

Then some fat bitch walks my food out. Typical sonic experience. At least I saved 10$.

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Anyone tried the Pineapple Jalapeno Doritos? I saw them last week at Walmart but I had already checked out and was in a hurry. Haven't seen them at any other store, so hopefully I can get back to Walmart soon.
Finally picked up the Pineapple Jalapeno Doritos. Garbage tier. They have a very sour aftertaste that I guess is supposed to be the pineapple, but it just tastes bad. No real heat either, which defeats the point of the jalapeno. When I finished the bag, I felt a sense of relief that I was done instead of the typical desire for more Doritos. Very disappointing.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Finally picked up the Pineapple Jalapeno Doritos. Garbage tier. They have a very sour aftertaste that I guess is supposed to be the pineapple, but it just tastes bad. No real heat either, which defeats the point of the jalapeno. When I finished the bag, I felt a sense of relief that I was done instead of the typical desire for more Doritos. Very disappointing.
You bought them jogger Doritos? Lol. I looked them up cause I hadn't seen that flavor. Apparently that Solid Black line has proceeds going to black run non profits or some shit.

• 2Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
Got the Deluxe box from Taco Bell. New Grilled Cheese Dipping Taco, 5 layer, beef chalupa, nachos, and a drink for $10. Pretty decent deal, not as good value-wise as the $5 craving box which has Chalupa, 5 layer burrito, taco, cinnamon twisties, and drink for $5.

New Grilled Cheese thing was pretty good, I don't really like the red sauce it comes with personally but I know the Mexican Pizza fans love it. $4 is a biiiit much for the size, but the taste was really good. The shredded beef was way better than the normal ground stuff obviously, and the thing was crispy and cheesy and greasy and great. Also came with extra Nacho Sauce which is always amazing. If that fucker was $3 I could see getting 3 of those and being happy with $10. Right now the box is probably the best way to do it as it's $4 and a Chalupa is $4ish and the rest of the shit adds up to like $7 cost wise.

Definitely something they have to cook fresh so if you order a fuckton you may be waiting a while.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Got the Deluxe box from Taco Bell. New Grilled Cheese Dipping Taco, 5 layer, beef chalupa, nachos, and a drink for $10. Pretty decent deal, not as good value-wise as the $5 craving box which has Chalupa, 5 layer burrito, taco, cinnamon twisties, and drink for $5.

New Grilled Cheese thing was pretty good, I don't really like the red sauce it comes with personally but I know the Mexican Pizza fans love it. $4 is a biiiit much for the size, but the taste was really good. The shredded beef was way better than the normal ground stuff obviously, and the thing was crispy and cheesy and greasy and great. Also came with extra Nacho Sauce which is always amazing. If that fucker was $3 I could see getting 3 of those and being happy with $10. Right now the box is probably the best way to do it as it's $4 and a Chalupa is $4ish and the rest of the shit adds up to like $7 cost wise.

Definitely something they have to cook fresh so if you order a fuckton you may be waiting a while.
The official recommendation from Taco Bell is to dip each bite in the nacho cheese first and then the red sauce. Did you try it that way? Definitely some weird magic to it versus each on its own or red sauce then nacho cheese.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yes I did. It was okay, but if I don't like the red sauce, that didn't make me like it more. I figured that was the "ideal" way to do it. I first tried it no sauce, pretty great. Then that way, pretty decent. Then just nacho sauce, which was maybe SLIGHTLY better than doing it plain. Then I did it with just red sauce and it was still not my thing. I ended up finishing it with the nacho sauce mostly but it is worth noting that's it's filled with a chipotle sauce itself, so not necessary really to dip it in anything if you get a big goopy burst of the sauce itself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IMG_1999.jpeg

GIF by Saturday Night Live

IMG_2001.jpeg

High Five Best Friends GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The official recommendation from Taco Bell is to dip each bite in the nacho cheese first and then the red sauce. Did you try it that way? Definitely some weird magic to it versus each on its own or red sauce then nacho cheese.

It's sauce then cheese. Fight me.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I remember when the Cane's sauce recipe got leaked. I made it thinking it would go great with all kinds of shit, well, it didn't. It didn't even work well with other chicken places, it's quite good on their chicken but I rarely go to that place. I'd rather have Church's, Chik Fil A or Popeye's.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yes I did. It was okay, but if I don't like the red sauce, that didn't make me like it more. I figured that was the "ideal" way to do it. I first tried it no sauce, pretty great. Then that way, pretty decent. Then just nacho sauce, which was maybe SLIGHTLY better than doing it plain. Then I did it with just red sauce and it was still not my thing. I ended up finishing it with the nacho sauce mostly but it is worth noting that's it's filled with a chipotle sauce itself, so not necessary really to dip it in anything if you get a big goopy burst of the sauce itself.
Actually it has creamy jalapeño sauce aka their quesadilla sauce. I bet it's great with the chipotle sauce too, but next time I order it I'm going to substitute spicy ranch instead of creamy jalapeño

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
The Cane's Combo is $10.99. That doesn't seem that outrageous. Cane's sauce is delicious. I'm excited get it. I haven't eaten it since I lived in Vegas.

1692392333363.png

KFC is charging $13.99 for the same(ish) thing.
1692392413911.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
KFC is the biggest ripoff in fast food right now. They used to have their combos at like 6 bucks with a cookie now they don't have the cookie and charge way more. Wendys has buy 1 spicy chicken sandwich get 1 for a dollar, way better.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
There is a reason everyone raves about Cane sauce, but not necessarily the chicken. The chicken is just ok.
As others have said, the chicken is a little better than average. They do brine all their chicken for at least 24 hours before cooking, so it tends to be really tender. Strangely, if you have left over fingers and reheat them later they taste oddly more like turkey than chicken in my experience. People love the sauce, which I personally don't really like. Also as others have said there's better fast food fried chicken out there. But maybe we're just living in the golden age of golden tendies....

KFC is the biggest ripoff in fast food right now. They used to have their combos at like 6 bucks with a cookie now they don't have the cookie and charge way more. Wendys has buy 1 spicy chicken sandwich get 1 for a dollar, way better.
Letterkenny GIF by Crave

• 2Like