The Fast Food Thread

Fucker

Log Wizard
View attachment 490929

I don't have to say how sad a $15 combo from a fast food chain would look next to that.
Pretty god damned sad. Got Dickey's BBQ Pit takeout. Dry unseasoned meat. Sides were 1/4 full. No rolls. They forgot the BBQ sauce. You know, that stuff that is in the name of the restaurant. GF was so mad she raised hell with their HQ and got my money back. These are the retards crying about livable wages.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Hot grilled pineapple on ice cream is amazing. I've also taken it to the next level by glazing it with a rum and brown sugar reduction after it's grilled.
maam-this-is-a-wendys.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Hot grilled pineapple on ice cream is amazing. I've also taken it to the next level by glazing it with a rum and brown sugar reduction after it's grilled.
Trying this out this weekend. Now to decide what flavor ice cream. Probably chocolate

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

rad

Lord of Guk
Trying this out this weekend. Now to decide what flavor ice cream. Probably chocolate
Baskin has a coconut flavor right now that would be amazing with it. Highly recommend salting one side of the pineapple before grilling.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Made a shake tonight with my homemade ice cream. Substituted heavy cream for milk and nuked the ice cream for 10 seconds to soften it up a bit. Holy crap the heavy cream made it smooth. A+ will do again.

• 1Quality Calories

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not sure who it was a while back ( a long while), but I think it was Lanx Lanx who recommended the deep fryer with the self filtering system. Great suggestion. Thing is amazing.

Sliced up and panko breaded some chicken breasts. Deep fryer makes the cook time so much shorter and keeps the chicken moist inside.

20230920_183705.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Know what else is amazing? Cut a peach in half, brush honey on it, grill it until the honey caramelizes and the peach gets super soft, then put a scoop of home made ice cream over it and eat it all together.

I'm a huge fan of grilled fruit.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
New town I moved to has zero fast food. So I hit up Burger King when I was out of town today. Got the Bacon and Swiss Royal Crispy Chicken sandwich. Damn good. Maybe should have opted for a spicy chicken patty instead, but otherwise, no complaints. I rarely eat BK, I guess this Royal Sauce they put on the sammich has been out for years now? First time I've ever had it. Sort of reminds me of old Taco Bell Baja Sauce (the sauce they had before Spicy Ranch replaced it). Nice parmesan kick to it.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Hit up panda and tried their new shrimp. Pretty good, though I probably like the honey walnut more. Panda has only gone up like 15% in the Biden economy so they are doing better than most every fast food in that regard.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hit up panda and tried their new shrimp. Pretty good, though I probably like the honey walnut more. Panda has only gone up like 15% in the Biden economy so they are doing better than most every fast
I miss their Beijing Beef, but cutting my sugar makes it a total no-no.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
1/3 beef, 1/3 venison, 1/3 elk? That sounds dank as hell. Arby's venison has been good in the past.

I got this today and it was really good, like....surprisingly good. I usually hate steak sauce but the cherry steak sauce they had on it was really mellow and blended all the flavors really well. Of all traditional fast food/drive thru burgers, this may be my new favorite.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just had Panda Express tonight. One of the few restaurants where the quality seems to not have changed in 20 years. And one of the few places with good healthy options.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
House sitting for my brother this week and he has a Jet's Pizza 3 minutes from his house. I'm about to ruin myself.

• 4Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users