The Fast Food Thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
bigmac and quarter lb on 2 for 6. That a pretty special deal or routine?
Fairly routine, about on par with the "Buy one, get one for .29" that I have right now.

Thankfully they brought back my buy one breakfast sandwich get another for free deal this month, but fuck me that shit is ridiculous now. A sausage mcmuffin with egg is like $5 now, and the McGriddle is $6. That's as much as a fucking quarter pounder.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
McDonald's breakfast prices are out of control (and have been for a while). My usual order is up to $17 now. I used to go multiple times a week, but now it's a few times a month treat.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
McDonald's breakfast prices are out of control (and have been for a while). My usual order is up to $17 now. I used to go multiple times a week, but now it's a few times a month treat.
I usually grab 2 sausage mcmuffins and a hash brown. Which is still under 5 bucks for me.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Those cocksuckers have the audacity to try and charge like $37,000 for a fucking hashbrown when they would still be overpriced at $.99

McCheese McCheese I need you to run on up to corporate and McKnockthefuckout that faggot clown and everyone else in that building.

HK_SKD_%E5%B0%87%E8%BB%8D%E6%BE%B3_TKO_Montara_LOHAS_Park_%E6%97%A5%E5%87%BA%E5%BA%B7%E5%9F%8E%E5%95%86%E5%A0%B4_The_Lohas_mall_shop_%E9%BA%A5%E7%95%B6%E5%8B%9E_McDonalds_Restaurant_breakfast_food_November_2021_SS2_05.jpeg

Like literally McWTF

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Those cocksuckers have the audacity to try and charge like $37,000 for a fucking hashbrown when they would still be overpriced at $.99

McCheese McCheese I need you to run on up to corporate and McKnockthefuckout that faggot clown and everyone else in that building.

HK_SKD_%E5%B0%87%E8%BB%8D%E6%BE%B3_TKO_Montara_LOHAS_Park_%E6%97%A5%E5%87%BA%E5%BA%B7%E5%9F%8E%E5%95%86%E5%A0%B4_The_Lohas_mall_shop_%E9%BA%A5%E7%95%B6%E5%8B%9E_McDonalds_Restaurant_breakfast_food_November_2021_SS2_05.jpeg

Like literally McWTF

if you want to stop complainin about crazy mcdee prices, you move to Harshaw Harshaw 's hood

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi

Like literally McWTF

$0.99 would be crazy overpriced for something that just goes right in the fucking garbage anyway. Cmon that shit is about as edible as the little plastic thing that holds up the lid of the pizza box. Just because it came with your food doesnt mean you have to eat it!

The idea that someone out there buys these and eats them is as implausible as the popular troll routine where people claim they actually order and eat Filet O Fish

• 6Supertaster

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
$0.99 would be crazy overpriced for something that just goes right in the fucking garbage anyway. Cmon that shit is about as edible as the little plastic thing that holds up the lid of the pizza box. Just because it came with your food doesnt mean you have to eat it!

The idea that someone out there buys these and eats them is as implausible as the popular troll routine where people claim they actually order and eat Filet O Fish
McDonald's hash browns are wonderful dude, absurd post.

• 3Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The Man Himself finally coming to terms with it:

• 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also I want to say that I am not fucking around with some faggot apps just for the privilege of paying for shitty food at a reasonable price. The only places worth a shit are P. Terry's here in Texas and Tumble 22. I don't go to any other restaurants anymore. On the rare occasions I go at all.

Gone are the days where fast food was just a nice whatever during the week.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I went to Taco John's the other night and they had a special where you buy one super burrito and get one for $1. I ordered 2 burritos, 2 tacos, and a large coke. $18.50. I got the receipt and start to tell the guy that he must have charged me full price for both of the burritos but no. I looked closer and it was...

1 burrito.....$6.75
1 burrito.....$1
1 taco.........$3.50
1 taco.........$3.50
large drink..$3.75
TOTAL: $18.50

Without the "deal" on the burritos it would have been $24.25. Now you can say that is enough food for 2 people, but even so it's overpriced for what fast food tacos used to be. The idea that 6 tacos is now $21 is just mind blowing to me and I don't understand how they can keep shoveling this shit at those prices.
That's Torchy's Tacos prices. The hipster gone corporate Austin taco chain.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
They are good but it’s like $5 a taco at this point.
Yeah but is it considered fast food? Looks like a sit down place to me. If so that’s decent.. I can’t even get general tsao for under $18 anymore