The Fast Food Thread

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I can't even guess what flavor a white, green, and black filled pie would be. I'm imagining it tastes like fish.
Starch, green tea... soybean flour... I can't even imagine...

(also, it was never seen on my - real - japanese restaurants in Paris. Not the chinese-run sushi shops, the real, hole in the wall ones)

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Walmart here has bins of $1 hot sauces etc. pretty nice for my work bag. Got green sauce, a Sriracha and sweet and spicy generic sauce.

had bbq and ketchup but those I felt like were more rip off since it would only be a serving or 2 of those but the hot sauces would last me quite a few uses considering

Palum

what Suineg set it to
These Sunny D Vodka Seltzer things are pretty tasty. Somehow they don't completely burn out my esophagus or stomach like the regular Sunny D. It almost makes going over to friends that are part of "muh White Claw Nation" tolerable.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
oh yea i got 5 guys at the airport 2 burgers 1 large fries and 1 coke
$34

I don't get it. Shit's not even that good.

For $34 you can get 4 medium pizzas at Dominos and eat for a week.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't get it. Shit's not even that good.

For $34 you can get 4 medium pizzas at Dominos and eat for a week.

I take it you missed the “at the airport” part. These leech cocksuckers will charge you $14.89 for a bottle of water.

Has nothing to do with 5 guys, you’d get double dicked at that Hudson News or whatever that shitshow is called. Airports are fake and gay, now they are full of illegals and jogger pilots plus rip you off. You are probably more likely to die in a 2024 airport than you are in the ghetto.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I take it you missed the “at the airport” part. These leech cocksuckers will charge you $14.89 for a bottle of water.

As I've flown exactly 4 times in my life, I am immune to airport currency, and also Toblerones.

But someone posted a receipt the other day where one burger and the rest was $25, so honestly, it doesn't even sound that inflated.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I think bottles of water are only 2.95 at my airport. Unless you want a brand that doesn't come straight from dallas's urinals, then it's like 4.25.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Has nothing to do with 5 guys, you’d get double dicked at that Hudson News or whatever that shitshow is called. Airports are fake and gay, now they are full of illegals and jogger pilots plus rip you off. You are probably more likely to die in a 2024 airport than you are in the ghetto.
naw, 5guys just loves $$$

this is my local 5guys
c937ea60dec435779b5661a49de2a27c.png

Fucker

Log Wizard
As I've flown exactly 4 times in my life, I am immune to airport currency, and also Toblerones.

But someone posted a receipt the other day where one burger and the rest was $25, so honestly, it doesn't even sound that inflated.
I last flew 2 years ago. Absolutely miserable experience. Signed up for lounge access, but only one lounge was open. Stupid bitches couldn't figure out the pass that I printed off their own fucking website. Finally got inside and it was noisy as fuck. Had a sandwich and decided the concourse would be quieter, which it was. Got 1st class seats. United. 737 was old and dirty. Stupid cunt bitch stewardesses ran their mouths the entire time and wore so much perfume the front of the plane stank.

Second leg was even more miserable. Different 737 but also old and dirty. Plane was 45 minutes late because they were waiting for some passengers. When in the fuck did they start allowing that? Fucking flight was only supposed to be 2 hours. No food, and only 12 or so warm bottles of water for a full 737. Everyone was unhappy and miserable. Some shithead kept blocking the aisle to get refills for his drink. 100% alcohol should be banned on planes. FFS, the guy couldn't wait 2 hours to get his drunk on. They had 7 stewardesses what the fuck for. All old and nasty scary looking from decades of laying on a beach. I physically recoiled from the one handing out warm bottles of water. Wore makeup like a 1981 Camaro wears bondo. Bitch, get your ugly old leather face out of my god damned personal space.

Uber driver didn't speak English, but absolutely hauled ass to the hotel. Hotel was so clean it might as well have been opened from new that day. Check in took seconds. Room was spotless (I had a black light).

100% shitty experience, and we drove 1/3 across the US for our next move instead of flying.

Far too many overpaid pigs running things these days.

• 1Like
  • 1NPC
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. Stupid cunt bitch stewardesses ran their mouths the entire time and wore so much perfume the front of the plane stank.

I flew to Florida in 1992 on Delta and vividly remember the air steward leaving a smell behind due to his cologne. This made my sister and I crack up with laughter.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
They had 7 stewardesses what the fuck for.
This is one of the biggest structural probems with the airline industry.

They're not serving a meal. They barely serve peanuts. Why the fuck do we need 7 stewardesses or male stewardesses?

I suggest zero is a reasonable starting point and you can try to argue it up from there. Maybe 1, fucking maybe. If they're actually serving meals or something.

Aside from that they are a net negative and shouldnt be on the plane.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Second leg was even more miserable. Different 737 but also old and dirty. Plane was 45 minutes late because they were waiting for some passengers. When in the fuck did they start allowing that?
Pretty much always. They'll never wait for the commoners, but they -definitely- wait for the right people. I saw a guy push over a gate agent, tear down a jet bridge and then run down the side stairs onto the tarmac to chase after a plane that was backing up at my airport. That's a federal crime, and asshole was about to get arrested. Airlines redshirt runs over and checks his boarding pass and sees he's a business plat exec first class++, and they had the stairs wheeled over and the guy on the plane fast as you could blink.