The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I think I'm the only one at work that doesn't have my phone loaded down with fast food apps. I don't want fast food to be an easy option since I meal prep the majority of my meals. Eating out is a social thing for me, so regular restaurants in my area are a better option. And the food is the same cost as modern fast food.

I don't have any of that shit either, I don't need an app to purchase food or drinks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I've had Reuben Pierogi's before. This isn't like a new take on them. It's just because it's in NYC.

1715896920176.png

I nearly died queuing up to get Polish paczki (donuts) on their annual "Fat Thursday". Decided to go to the most popular donut bakery in Warsaw, line all the way around the corner and down the next block, TV news crews filming. Because I extended my stay a month or so earlier then I didn't pack any winter clothes. Guy in the line saw how cold I was and offered to hold my spot if I needed to go home and put warmer clothes on but I didn't have any! In the end I called it quits whilst I still had all my fingers and toes!

1715897056088.png

I eventually ended up making pierogi donuts!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Purple Thunder should have the double point codes on them, but I believe it has to be 20oz bottles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk
That quarter pounder with cheese price is hysterical. You can literally go into any decent burger joint and get the same thing for $1 more and it wont be shit McDonalds quality, plus it includes fries. Anyone saying fast food prices are how they are due to inflation or minimum wage shit is lying to themselves. Fast Food prices are greed driven period. This should have been obvious when Taco Bell brought back the speciality items for like $4 a taco.

Menu | Brewburgers | Voted Best Burgers in Venice FL Pretty good place near me, burgers are listed as 1/3 pound Angus Chuck so even larger then McDonalds.

View attachment 529087

I guess to be fair McDonalds includes the soft drink that costs them $0.01 so that must be the reason

Greed will always be a factor, that's business baby. But prices are up across the board, regardless of sector, so it's hard to lay this at the feet of just money hungry corpos.

With that said, McD's app is the really the only one I use. I got 2 McDoubles, medium fry and DP for 5 bucks yesterday. Living it up like its 2014 over here in Comiefornia!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1000008789.png

My nearest supermarket had a very limited supply a few weeks ago and hasn't restocked since

• 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
My deals in the McD ap are terrible. Best one I get now is 20% off order but it can only be used when using mobile order.