Dr.Retarded
<Silver Donator>
- 20,328
- 45,190
I don't even want to know what Halloween candy cost now.Stepped on the scale and somehow I'm 10 below my target. Halloween candy aisle better watch out today.
I don't even want to know what Halloween candy cost now.Stepped on the scale and somehow I'm 10 below my target. Halloween candy aisle better watch out today.
17.86 for 110 pieces is my random guess.I don't even want to know what Halloween candy cost now.

I was born ready


I remember Taco Bell that summer when episode 1 came out, and there was the feel the force Taco Bell BS. I'm working one evening and couple of us took a big package of cups and ripped them all open. Yoda was what you were looking for. All we got was a bunch of nacho supremes and tacos. I think Vader and Luke were also winners, might be Vader got you the imperial Humvee, but I think Yoda was the money ticket.
Fuckers didn't give me my code for my tendies today.Mickey D's Monopoly is on. Gon be eating.... not so good for a while.

That’s some BSSpicy nugs became unavailable the day that monopoly went live at mine.