The Fast Food Thread

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,334
45,206
17.86 for 110 pieces is my random guess.
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor
 

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,334
45,206
I was born ready


I’ll get Broadwalk someday
View attachment 642633
I remember Taco Bell that summer when episode 1 came out, and there was the feel the force Taco Bell BS. I'm working one evening and couple of us took a big package of cups and ripped them all open. Yoda was what you were looking for. All we got was a bunch of nacho supremes and tacos. I think Vader and Luke were also winners, might be Vader got you the imperial Humvee, but I think Yoda was the money ticket.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,398
20,408
McDonald's gonna spend 8 billion trying to figure out why sales are down

Also McDonald's > "delete the spicy nugs"
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

Brad American
<Gold Donor>
29,209
43,256
I was in one my rare hungry early moods and McD opened a new place near me, so got a sausage egg mcgriddles for the first time in like 10 years. The little pancakes were lighter and fluffier than I remember. It felt like the whole thing was bigger than I remember, but at the same time less filling, like even the meat was whipped up. Very strange.