The Fast Food Thread

Column_sl

shitlord
Canes is godlike in Baton Rouge, but other places they don't prepare it right for some reason.

God I miss Canes. Texas needs to get on the Canes bandwagon.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I never go to Taco Bell and always disliked it. But I had only been there once in the past 15 years. I went there on Tuesday because it's only that, KFC, and Long John Silver as options by the practice space for this new crew I'm playing with. None sounded particularly appealing. I got some loaded grillers. Damn, I had no idea what Taco Bell has been up to. Really good. Some of the best fast food I've had in some time. It could also be the rich ass Palo Alto location. Gonna try a quesarito next band practice. Will report back.
Alex bro Taco Bell is highly recommended by the Fast Food thread. It is nothing but high quality calories.

Tenks

They've already taken a slight bump here. Got a quesarito last week and they were $1.99 for beef and $2.99 for steak. Went today and both were 30 cents higher, $2.29 for beef and $3.29 for steak.

Sonsofbitches.

I still bought them though. So good.
Chipotle increased their prices where I live as well. Like 80 cents more per burrito/bowl.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I can't imagine they don't have cane's in houston with all the katrina refugees there. Also reminds me Cane's was the first fast food place to reopen after katrina, I crossed 3 lanes of traffic at an intersection when I noticed they were open to bust a u-turn, luckily no one else was back yet.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wife gave me such a long "to-do" list this weekend that I never made it to Five Guys. I feel like last week and my current week are ruined.

I HAD TO EAT PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've had both the steak and chicken quesarito, and while I prefer the Steak most of the time from Tbell, the chicken in this case I thought was much better.

The sauce is amazing, but sometimes too much. Is it sour cream + sauce? Or is it all one sauce? I'm going to try the steak again, just to make sure, but I didn't think the sauce mixed well with the steak.

Column_sl

shitlord
It is in Texas dipshit.
They have exactly 2 inside Houston dipshit , and they're both ass. Wouldn't exactly call that breaking through as a fast food restaurant.

Yes Mexicans can even ruin frozen food.

2 of the 4 locations have been marked as coming soon since 2 years ago...
That map seems like a small area, but that is a HUGE amount of land.

Like I said Texas needs to get on that Canes Bandwagon

rrr_img_69710.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
There's more to TX than Houston.
If anyone should have a shitload of raising canes it's houston. Just amount of people who live here is staggering.

Also, you really think the food is good in Houston? Barf. Only thing I like here is one steak house
This place is a dustbowl of big business, but I do like all the sports they have.

I live 3 days in Houston, and 4 days in Austin every week. Austin has better food imho, and yet only 2 canes in a college town.

dak

They have exactly 2 inside Houston dipshit , and they're both ass. Wouldn't exactly call that breaking through as a fast food restaurant.

Yes Mexicans can even ruin frozen food.
The Canes on Westheimer in West Houston is completely staffed by blonde white girls.

Column_sl

shitlord
That's the one by the mall in front of the office max?. The food really isn't that good tho.

It was soggy the couple times we ate there.

dak

That's the one by the mall in front of the office max?. The food really isn't that good tho.

It was soggy the couple times we ate there.
I just realized that there are three locations in procession in West Houston as you head down Westheimer.

The all white girl location I was referring to this location is:

12201 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77077

Which is odd for a fried chicken place seeing how this part of town is blacker than the blackest night.

the people
I've had this feeling about Houston for a long time but I can't put my finger on why.

It's a bit off topic, but what makes you say that?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who cares if they infest Texas with shitty fast food chicken? Way better options available. I'm sure Houston has better fried tenders and chicken on every block. I don't even have to leave the rich white area of Dallas to find better.

Had chick fil a today as a fast food splurge. Spicy Chicken sandwich, large waffle fries, and an arnold palmer. Delicious.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I like Burger King a lot, not quite as much as McD's, but I like it. Everytime they have a new 'special' sandwich it just blows. Big King: sucked. Chicken King: sucked worse. XLong BBQ Burger: Not great. Two for 5 dollars isn't bad, but with BK just stick with the whopper with cheese. That's as good as it gets...

...except for the Angry Whopper. That sandwich is maybe my top 5 fast foodz.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like Burger King a lot, not quite as much as McD's, but I like it. Everytime they have a new 'special' sandwich it just blows. Big King: sucked. Chicken King: sucked worse. XLong BBQ Burger: Not great. Two for 5 dollars isn't bad, but with BK just stick with the whopper with cheese. That's as good as it gets...

...except for the Angry Whopper. That sandwich is maybe my top 5 fast foodz.
What's an Angry whopper?

And as far as chicken strips go, some of the better chicken strips I have had have been at steak houses. I get a steak, but other dinner guests often go for chicken strips, and I've tried them and have been quite good. Probably something about them charging $15 for chicken strips makes them at least a little better?