The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You can get decently healthy food at fast food you just have to try a bit. And like you said sodium is generally the killer for most. I remember back when I was trying to gain muscle and didn't want to buy powder I'd just eat at Wendy's for lunch basically every day getting 2x Jr Bacon Cheeseburger w/o mayo + chili. I forget the actual protein off the top of my head but it was like 30g or something. The fat/calories were pretty in check the only killer was sodium. This was back when all this was on the dollar menu so I'd eat for 3 bucks.
I did the same thing in my early 20's. Was hitting the gym very hard and hit Wendy's up on the way home every single goddamn day.

Except... I was getting the triple cheeseburger, large fry, chicken strips, large soda and occasionally nuggets. Did I mention I was huge and diabetic by the end of that?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
CRM_Consumer_Reports_Taste_Champs_08-14.jpg

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I had the cool ranch doritos locos tacos yesterday. It was kinda gross. Way to much ranch seasoning. The regular doritos one was way better.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Just saw a commercial for Burger King, 10 chicken nuggeta for 1.49. That seems like a really good deal. Are they disgusting?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Which is funny because the chips seem to have not enough seasoning.
Exactly! That would have been good, just a hint of ranch dorito flavor. Mine was just overwhelmingly salty. Every bite was condensed cool ranch seasoning as if you had just eaten a whole bag and you licked your salty encrusted fingers.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just saw a commercial for Burger King, 10 chicken nuggeta for 1.49. That seems like a really good deal. Are they disgusting?
They're just ok, much different than other fast food nuggets. They used to be incredible, but of cours ethey had to fuck with that shit.

Never laughed so hard as I did on that comic about mccheese. Only inconsistency for anyone is frame 2

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've lived in California, and I've lived in Texas, In and Out is the most overrated piece of shit ever. Now that I live in Ohio I'd kill for some Jack in the Box or whataburger (and an alamo drafthouse to top it off). The only food I don't miss from San Antonio food is that stupid shitty taco chain which name escapes me right now but they're like open 24 hours, overpriced and their food isn't hardly seasoned at all despite having some kind of a spanish sounding name(no I'm not talking about taco bell).

I do think 5 guys deserves to be high up on the list... DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM! Greasy bag of fries with a greasy bacon burger (usually with swiss and mushrooms) is sometimes exactly what I'm in the mood for.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They opened a Jack In The Box near my parents house north of Cincinnati. Not sure how many other locations they have in Ohio.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The only food I don't miss from San Antonio food is that stupid shitty taco chain which name escapes me right now but they're like open 24 hours, overpriced and their food isn't hardly seasoned at all despite having some kind of a spanish sounding name(no I'm not talking about taco bell).
Del Taco?

Jack in the Box is some of the greatest drunk food money can buy. They also know their clientele. Their commercials crack me up.