The Fifth Element (1997)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
What part(s) of the movie did you find not meet expectations?
Pretty much everything. The movie clearly hasn't aged well and kind of looked like shit. The story was pretty lame. There was hardly any action. Their prediction of the future was retarded and full of LCD screens that belong in the 80s. Chris Tucker was annoying as hell.

Only positive I can think of is seeing Milla Jovavich's nipple.

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Pretty much everything. The movie clearly hasn't aged well and kind of looked like shit. The story was pretty lame. There was hardly any action. Their prediction of the future was retarded and full of LCD screens that belong in the 80s. Chris Tucker was annoying as hell.

Only positive I can think of is seeing Milla Jovavich's nipple.
So you watched the first 30 minutes then? K.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Only 2 people I have ever put on ignore on a forum and China Bat Soup is one of them

• 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
c5d5ff239494d6ed497bbff52d0b8ee0.jpg

3467db4b58e172d4568bbce9aca1afc3.jpg

The-Fifth-Element-the-fifth-element-5076475-1918-796.jpg

tumblr_oxot0pM4CF1uqyagpo2_500.gif

6qhkSGk.gif

tumblr_n923x16FoM1tdm58lo3_1280.jpg

The_Fifth_Element_Bruce_Willis.png

fifthelement14804.jpg

03-Fifth-Elemen.jpg

Last edited:
  • 10Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean I get that it can be not your kind of movie, but we're talking about a dude that talks up the Transformer movies.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I mean I get that it can be not your kind of movie, but we're talking about a dude that talks up the Transformer movies.
The Shia LeBouf trilogy is some of the best shit to ever come out of Hollywood.

• 1Worf
  • 1Clown World
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Blame LLR for letting Keg come back after he tried to destroy the community.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
gavinmad schiff.jpg

Can someone give me the cliff notes of this Keg conspiracy that Adam "Gavinmad" Schiff keeps accusing me of being a part of?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zzen

Potato del Grande

I don’t know what’s more pathetic- the fact that Keg came crawling back here, or that fact that LLR allowed him to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I don’t know what’s more pathetic- the fact that Keg came crawling back here, or that fact that LLR allowed him to.
I think crying for someone to ban me because I didn't like this stupid movie far outweighs either of those hypotheticals in terms of patheticness. You guys are softer than baby shit.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
There are a few eye-rolling moments. But you said it. It's a straight up excellent film.

That era Milla Jovavich is second only to Linda Evangelista for me, re: the late great age of Supermodels. It's ez to be pretty. It's actually pretty hard to be able to use it effectively to either act or model. Lots of pretty actresses have this problem. jessica Biel, Jen Lawrence, liv Tyler, there are others. Like contrast that with jennifer connaly. She is quite pretty. But she can use her face to act. Beil and Lawrence, tbh, I do not think they would even make good models. Tyler makes a good model if you like elfs.

Milla came out with a CD! It is not bad! She was just 18.

Love the lumbering robot dudes. Over the top movie in so many ways. Willis is a genius in these roles.

She sang back up on Puiscifers first album as well on one of the songs.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This is top 5 for me easily, movie is nearly perfect. Right up there with Madmax: Fury Road, Chronicles of Riddick, Braveheart, Terminator 2, and Dredd. All for their own reasons, sure there is some weak points you can pick at but sum of its parts makes for some of the best cinema ever.

I would replace fifth element with Gladiator and maybe remove Bravehart? But yeah, good list. Fifth Element is a good flick, but to be top 5 of all time?

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I would replace fifth element with Gladiator and maybe remove Bravehart? But yeah, good list. Fifth Element is a good flick, but to be top 5 of all time?
Gladiator is good but it doesn’t hit me like Braveheart does, the badass old man, the big redhead, the crazy scott that owns an island, the merciless king, the revenge montage. All good shit. Also came out when I was about 13 and first time I really appreciated a love story.
5th element is top 5 for me simply because if it is on I will watch it, love all the characters, the action, the locations. If I put a lot of time into combing over a list of my favorite movies it might get bumped down below top 5 but 5th Element always plays.

• 1Like