The Flash (2023)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
that article is not reality.
the official budget listed for this film is 225 million. 100 million marketing budget. its only made 267.5 million worldwide.
that means if that budget isnt off by 100+ million. then Flash would still need to make over 600 million worldwide just to break even. thats a bit more than a 200 million dollar loss.

Could be a bit more or less depending on the actual marketing budget and what the splits are, but $200 mil seems like a good ballpark

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
flashpoint as it was written was great... but this is garbage

well no not really, everything around the flash and the bollywood cgi was garbage, everything else was fine, even latinx supergirl

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
flashpoint as it was written was great... but this is garbage

well no not really, everything around the flash and the bollywood cgi was garbage, everything else was fine, even latinx supergirl
It's starting to sound like the two highlights of the film are "Hey, remember me from the 80's???" and what was considered one of the more possibly divisive decisions made (swapping in a latina Supergirl).

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm glad you guys are finally coming along to my thinking back in the first page of this thread. All in all, I still really liked the movie, even though Ezra Miller is a douche, and 2x Ezra Miller isn't better. But this movie was a good time and I liked it more than any other DC movie in recent years.

• 1Pathetic

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm glad you guys are finally coming along to my thinking back in the first page of this thread. All in all, I still really liked the movie, even though Ezra Miller is a douche, and 2x Ezra Miller isn't better. But this movie was a good time and I liked it more than any other DC movie in recent years.
look, you cant call this movie good if the thing you hate about it is ruining 90-95% of the movie. and when you double the douchebaggery. the movie becomes a vile piece of shit. now, you can say you liked latina supergirl, i did. you can say you liked Keaton Batman, i also did. but they are only in the film a short time being completely overshadowed by double douchebaggery. there is no mathematical way you can say this movie was anywhere close to being acceptable when you factor in double the Mad Goose Wizard. you either like Ezra Miller and like this movie or you think he's a vile, degenerate freak who's shit is all retarded and talks like a fag.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Besides that, Mrs. Lincoln, What did you think of the play?

71x9HODVigL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
look, you cant call this movie good if the thing you hate about it is ruining 90-95% of the movie. and when you double the douchebaggery. the movie becomes a vile piece of shit. now, you can say you liked latina supergirl, i did. you can say you liked Keaton Batman, i also did. but they are only in the film a short time being completely overshadowed by double douchebaggery. there is no mathematical way you can say this movie was anywhere close to being acceptable when you factor in double the Mad Goose Wizard. you either like Ezra Miller and like this movie or you think he's a vile, degenerate freak who's shit is all retarded and talks like a fag.
I find Ezra Miller a douche as a person. How he acted, while annoying, didn't really bother me. I legit liked the movie.

• 1Picard

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Disney is in panic mode so now they are re-releasing a bunch of old successful films for the rest of the summer to make up for some of it.
They're panicking to the point they're now considering selling off ABC, ESPN and a number of other stations/programs.

I once thought Disney was too big to fail but when they fail constantly, back to back, looks like they're not as big as I thought.

• 4Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They're panicking to the point they're now considering selling off ABC, ESPN and a number of other stations/programs.

I once thought Disney was too big to fail but when they fail constantly, back to back, looks like they're not as big as I thought.
Iger is a big dummy for announcing that he's selling a third of the company. Apparently he didn't tell anyone he was going to do that.

• 1Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Iger is a big dummy for announcing that he's selling a third of the company. Apparently he didn't tell anyone he was going to do that.
So a lot of pissed off people finding out they're "not essential".

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Who did KK blow to not be fired yet?
my theory, i think she teamed up with Iger to bamboozle Lucasfilm from George. sure he got top dollar, but he also wanted his ideas to be put into the SW sequels. he put KK in charge because he trusted her to engineer his wishes. there was no contract for such things. none that we know of. maybe he signed something that said, yes do these things in your sequels and KK just pocketed that piece of paper and she stabbed george in the back so she could inject her "force is female" vision. if Iger tossed her the fuck out she could produce that piece of paper which would open up a can of worms and perhaps cause legal issues. i have no proof for any of this. Lucas has never claimed any such thing about a contractual deal pushing his" Whillls" ideas. but who knows. maybe he just got a verbal promise from KK and Iger and unless they confirm it he isnt going to say anything. maybe George himself is unsure about the details.

• 1Picard

joz123

Potato del Grande
my theory, i think she teamed up with Iger to bamboozle Lucasfilm from George. sure he got top dollar, but he also wanted his ideas to be put into the SW sequels. he put KK in charge because he trusted her to engineer his wishes. there was no contract for such things. none that we know of. maybe he signed something that said, yes do these things in your sequels and KK just pocketed that piece of paper and she stabbed george in the back so she could inject her "force is female" vision. if Iger tossed her the fuck out she could produce that piece of paper which would open up a can of worms and perhaps cause legal issues. i have no proof for any of this. Lucas has never claimed any such thing about a contractual deal pushing his" Whillls" ideas. but who knows. maybe he just got a verbal promise from KK and Iger and unless they confirm it he isnt going to say anything. maybe George himself is unsure about the details.
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I read some nonsense article taking about it. It was all garbage journalism, but they said something that actually kind of made sense. Kennedy is still in her position because no one wants her job. She's literally the best option they have. There's a part of me where I think that someone HAS to be able to do a better job than her, but the reality is she's burned that position so much that all the people who COULD do a better job, want nothing to do with the nightmare world she'd leave for them

This really is a masterclass on how to fail upwards