The Flash

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So...the actor playing Kid Flash just came out of the closet? So Kid Flash is now a Black gay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The only good thing to happen this season

Hopefully she stays dead

Doubtful, a popular theory I'm already hearing a bunch is:

Given all the drops in this episode such as the transmorph tool, HR whining about being worthless, and his longing glance at the piece of Savitar at Star Labs, coupled with HR being no where to be found in this showdown with Savitar (in the original vision he was there holding a gun) he probably traded places with Iris and died for her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Doubtful, a popular theory I'm already hearing a bunch is:

Given all the drops in this episode such as the transmorph tool, HR whining about being worthless, and his longing glance at the piece of Savitar at Star Labs, coupled with HR being no where to be found in this showdown with Savitar (in the original vision he was there holding a gun) he probably traded places with Iris and died for her.

I don't see how that's really possible considering
HR said Iris was on Earth 2 when Savitar tricked them into thinking he was Barry and she was there with Joe having childhood daddy and baby girl talk and then Savitar went there and kidnapped her.

But with this show and the horrible writing this season anything is possible I guess.

Edit: Actually the more I think about it now you're probably right
Iris probably told HR some childhood memories to share but not every detail obviously and that's why Iris/HR couldn't remember the song Joe use to sing her. If that's the case though that is some serious horrible writing with only Iris/HR knowing, pretending to be Iris on Earth-2 and then HR beating himself up talking to Cisco etc. Just literally making shit up to try and trick the audience

Last edited:

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm of the belief that if the switch was made, it was during all that "extra" shit during the Savitar showdown, ie he swapped spots with her while Savitar was running around dodging the bazooka beam. That's why we didn't see HR at all during that fight.

Shano

That's more believable I suppose. Still hard to imagine that Savitar or Barry wouldn't notice the switch though. Can't see how HR would do that unless another speedster helped. Maybe Wally already healed up or Jesse helped. Or maybe HR has some other technology from whatever Earth he's from that what we don't know about like a teleportation switch. Who knows at this point lol. The next episode preview was pretty short but it did show Savitar moving really fast doing something and even Caitlyn / Killer Frost looked scared. Savitar was probably pissed, so you're probably right.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If the theory you guys are talking about is true, it will mean losing the one character that is worth a shit on the entire show, and I will be pissed.

Grimey

If the entire Argus building has anti-meta technology, why didn't they just stash Iris in there?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If the entire Argus building has anti-meta technology, why didn't they just stash Iris in there?

Because that makes too much fucking sense. The fact they involved Barry in any plan at all when they knew Savitar would know it shows how fucking retarded this whole plot has been

As for yesterdays episode.

We see some Oceans 11 type bullshit that shows how Iris got switched with Wells and that Iris is safe. Wells then comes back to life because Savitar would never have been created which means Wells wouldn't have died and then we see those speed force wraiths come get savitar to finish erasing him like when Reverse Flash was trying to avoid erasure. Blah blah time travel cause and effect bullshit excuse explanation scene.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
If the theory you guys are talking about is true, it will mean losing the one character that is worth a shit on the entire show, and I will be pissed.

I'm not sure why we are spoiling theories, but there's like three other versions of him on the show anyway.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure why we are spoiling theories, but there's like three other versions of him on the show anyway.
Yeah, but HR has become my favorite. Grumpy Wells was good at the time, but I've really grown to like HR. And if they actually permanently got rid of that version, they wouldn't bring back an exact duplicate again. His next iteration might be even more awesome, who knows, but I'd rather stick with HR for now.

Also, I think Abefroman pretty much nailed what is going to happen, since this show can't come up with anything better than that.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't think, according to their ridiculous explanation as to how Savitar was created, that him killing HR-Iris is gonna undo Savitar.

Savitar was made when Barry used time remnants in the future (past the showdown) to stop Savitar once and for all. Since Savitar still needs to be stopped, I'm betting he will still be around.

And come on, that HR has to go, favorite or not he just doesn't fit. He looks like some 90's douchebag out-of-time who actually does just about nothing but drum with his drumsticks? He has the purpose of a wet towel. Bring back the asshole Wells from Earth-2, at least he got shit done.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
And come on, that HR has to go, favorite or not he just doesn't fit. He looks like some 90's douchebag out-of-time who actually does just about nothing but drum with his drumsticks? He has the purpose of a wet towel. Bring back the asshole Wells from Earth-2, at least he got shit done.

I'm thinking that the goofy HR is going to be real annoying if he goes another season.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Does it really matter who the fuck dies though or if anyone dies? Nobody stays dead in these fucking DC shows anyway.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That actually would have been a fantastic series finale. Thought it was a really good finale but I can't say I feel any suspense with CW comic book shows and cliffhangers.