The Flash

Kiki

Log Wizard
No. Once HR prevented Savitar from killing Iris, the timeline that he was from no longer existed, therefore he should not have been getting new memories. Yet, he was, but not that particular memory. Pretty much this whole season has been retarded and I wish writers who can't write time-travel shit would stop trying, cause they suck ass at it.

They even admit it's the chicken or the egg and then do it anyway. If you never had to fight Savitar, then Savitar never would have been created; if Savitar had never been created, then you don't have to fight him. So none of it should have happened at all. The entire season turned into the same giant flaming pile that Interstellar did.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well shit, this was one of my favorite shows season 1 and 2....I missed season 3 due to being so busy with the divorce and what not and was about to go download it. Was it really that bad?

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
It was pretty bad. I have a high tolerance for "turn your brain off" entertainment as long as it's fun, but this was on the verge of making me quit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well shit, this was one of my favorite shows season 1 and 2....I missed season 3 due to being so busy with the divorce and what not and was about to go download it. Was it really that bad?

i thought season 2 was worse than season 3. They really need to find better opponents for him than "yet another speedster", but savitar was done better than zoom.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Whatever they fucking do they need to drop the "who is the man behind the mask" bullshit. 3 years of guess the villan is enough.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
DKW0swAU8AAGNb1.jpg:large

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
This has been back for a couple of weeks now but I see no discussion. Did everyone give up after the fiasco that was last season?

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Turned to garbage for the most part. Don't even remember how they explained how he got out of the speed force without someone else taking his place, and he's out acting like a crazy loon, then all of sudden as Iris gets in trouble, poof, his mind is back to normal! Then Iris wants to take him to counseling, he just came back, but that wasn't good enough she's mad he left her! even if it was to save the fucking world.
Expect the same crap from last year.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I'm still slowly making my way through S3. Can't give up totally since he's my favorite hero, but they are pushing it.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Basically filler noise while I cook dinner. I don't expect anything to make any sense or have any compelling storylines because they treat us like idiots.

Malkav

French Madman
The things I'd do to Caitlin though.
But yeah. At least the new villain doesn't look like a speedster.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
She's cute, but looks amazingly awkward in heels. Ever time they have a wide-angle shot of her walking it's clear she can't stand up straight or take a normal stride.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
binged the back half of season 3 today, back on board. Certainly wasn't as bad as I think I had made it up to be watching it week to week. I think the initial Savitar storyline just put me off bigtime.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm mixed on this season so far. I do like that they're keeping things lighthearted (seems they got the memo that Arrow covers the overly dramatic crap just fine). But the level to which they're playing the "let's just reassemble the original team" angle is wearing on me some. Which is hard at reconcile because of how much I appreciate Cavanagh.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Looks like they basically hit reboot by taking jesse quick and kid flash out of the picture, and bringing back earth 2 harry. Now if they can tone down the iris barry baggage.

MV5BMTcwODkwNDE2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTU5MTgxNzE@._V1_.jpg

5e2fd60beaa2e3288e5141896370cae8.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user