Ssraeszha Raider
p4544_p_v10_ag.jpg

It's been all downhill since

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Breaking Away was the win but if those movies are forgotten then I may as well link this

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Breaking Away was the win but if those movies are forgotten then I may as well link this

those are all movies that were awesome at the time, but not many even think of em anymore. i think Bad News Bears was the only one they remade.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
While I also think this is a great movie, I’ve always been bothered by the timeline. The bad guys have a dastardly plan, and Geena Davis gets amnesia prior to the plan being executed. She is found, starts a new life, has a kid, and lives as a domestic housewife for like 6 or 7 years before her memory comes back… and the bad guys have yet to execute their dastardly plan. Worst. Criminal organization. Ever.

Edit: I just verified that the dastardly plan involved bombing Canada. I mean, come on!

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
While I also think this is a great movie, I’ve always been bothered by the timeline. The bad guys have a dastardly plan, and Geena Davis gets amnesia prior to the plan being executed. She is found, starts a new life, has a kid, and lives as a domestic housewife for like 6 or 7 years before her memory comes back… and the bad guys have yet to execute their dastardly plan. Worst. Criminal organization. Ever.

Edit: I just verified that the dastardly plan involved bombing Canada. I mean, come on!
have you also noticed the similarities between LKG and Kill Bill?

Fucker

Log Wizard

Well, it was entitled The Long Kiss Goodnight, and not The Short Kiss Goodnight.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I forgot this movie existed and I used to watch it whenever it was on tv.

"Take the Fuzzy elephant!"

It was my second favorite "bad television edit" scene next to Robocop's "And once I even called him **and then in different voice** a lot worse". The tv edit of Robocop is sublime for some of the redubs and there are like 5 different versions.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I forgot this movie existed and I used to watch it whenever it was on tv.

"Take the Fuzzy elephant!"

It was my second favorite "bad television edit" scene next to Robocop's "And once I even called him **and then in different voice** a lot worse". The tv edit of Robocop is sublime for some of the redubs and there are like 5 different versions.

The Big Lebowski is an A+ dub too

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i had a crush on Kristy McNicholl for a short time. no idea why her career went south so fast.
oh yeah, thats why.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Friend made me watch a Dennis Quaid movie for shit talking about his son. It still feels long but interspace holds up

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That movie ended it. She was bipolar and couldn't balance everything out so she stopped acting.
yeah, you could tell she was all jumpy like in some of her scenes, it sort of became her thing. big shock, she came out of the closet gay now.