The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Don't fuck a needle junkie man, if anything just pay her to insert things and take some pics for the lulz. Maybe get a handjob for your trouble.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I, for one, am quite confident in Keg's ability to follow through on this, and to make it hilarious in the process. I'll gladly toss a few bucks his way if so.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
That usasexguide site is a perfect example of what's wrong with Internet forums. They are good in that they provide people with those they can relate to, but by doing so they also normalize abnormal behavior. When you start bragging about being the first (lol yeah right) to do anal with a certain hooker, if you do it here, people will rip on you and make you realize how ridiculous and abnormal you are. But if you do it there, everyone else is like that too, so you get affirmed that what you're doing is ok. In the same way, if you admit to playing WoW for 10 hours straight here, no one gives a shit. But if you admit that in real life, people will think you're a basement dwelling loser.

So what I'm saying is we are just a slightly (very) less deviant usasexguide

Sterling

El Presidente
That usasexguide site is a perfect example of what's wrong with Internet forums. They are good in that they provide people with those they can relate to, but by doing so they also normalize abnormal behavior. When you start bragging about being the first (lol yeah right) to do anal with a certain hooker, if you do it here, people will rip on you and make you realize how ridiculous and abnormal you are. But if you do it there, everyone else is like that too, so you get affirmed that what you're doing is ok. In the same way, if you admit to playing WoW for 10 hours straight here, no one gives a shit. But if you admit that in real life, people will think you're a basement dwelling loser.

Are you saying this forum isn't real life?!?!?!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After 12 hours of playing WoW there's nothing quite like being the first person to do a crack whore in the ass. Don't judge me bro.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

i saw some guy on there who was throwing a fit because some hooker got murdered and no one in this city gave a shit and they probably didn't even bother investigating, but a few weeks before some female doctor was murdered and it got national attention and they caught the guy in 2 days.

that's the way it's supposed to be, pal.

YIMMY_sl

shitlord
Holy shit I was just checking out usasexguide and since I'm from around philly wanted to see what is was about. Fucking creepo's on that site...but I can't stop reading. I guess it makes us all less creepy for not knowing this site existed.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
As someone who now frequents both usasexguide and hoofshots 3.0, I must be extremely deviant (I'm sure you're all shocked).

It's actually been really useful. I'd post about my exploits over the past week or so since I started using both it and backpage, but this isn't the girls that broke your wallet thread. I guess I graduated from being a newb getting chased out of the house by a scammer wielding a knife to a casual raider reading up on boss strats so that I'm not embarrassing myself.

God bless the Internet. The collective wisdom of everyone has made me seem like less of a dumbass.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
This thread is ruining POF for me, bitches on there are too normal and too much trouble. Reading that usasexguide really makes me want to go hit up an AMP and get a BBBJ, hah hah!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Yeah I think reality TV took us over that particular precipice a good long while ago. But it is true that the worldwide and anonymous nature of the internet has enabled a lot of people that social darwinism would have stamped out to hook up with other similarly damaged members of the human race who would most charitibly be described as evolutionary dead ends.

YIMMY_sl

shitlord
This thread is ruining POF for me, bitches on there are too normal and too much trouble. Reading that usasexguide really makes me want to go hit up an AMP and get a BBBJ, hah hah!
Yeah I like the acronyms they use. I still can't figure out the hell some of them are...I know what a BJ is but what the fuck is a BBBJ, LE, WSW...? Stupid. White sexy woman?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
bareback BJ, white street walker, asian massage parlor, law enforcement

The fact that I now know all that indicates something has gone horrible wrong in my life...

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I like the acronyms they use. I still can't figure out the hell some of them are...I know what a BJ is but what the fuck is a BBBJ, LE, WSW...? Stupid. White sexy woman?
urbandictionary.com

You could also just click the "abbreviations" link at the top of the page of the sexguide