The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Everything you mentioned is a red flag fora committed long-term relationship.None of it is a problem if he's just having fun for awhile.
Bullshit man. There is a certain type of crazy you willpayfor sticking your dick into and she reeks of it.

PS. You should never "just have fun" with a woman with kids. It's either fucked up for you or it's fucked up for them.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I'm not seeing any definite evidence of drug addiction. The marks on her arms are almost definitely just self-cutting, which doesn't have to be related to drugs (I've dated several chicks in the past who did that at some point, and never used drugs, and had no actual red flags of any other sort).

All of these things fit quite well into the framework of a chick who had a child at 17 (now has two), has little or no support structure, and is just clueless about how to construct a life. She absolutely COULD be using drugs, but it's nowhere near definite.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Bullshit man. There is a certain type of crazy you willpayfor sticking your dick into and she reeks of it.
Sure man. Needs more details though. What he's given is a bit too light/vague. She could be just fine for a short-term fling based on the quoted information.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sure, there's no way any of us can definitely know if she's using drugs or not, but every (and I'm going to say EVERY) person I've known that had a new reason for needing money every few weeks (such as getting robbed of/roommate stealing rent money, getting robbed of tablet and smartphone in a separate incident, and I'm sure many others) has been using it for drugs. I could be wrong, but just from that description I'd be willing to bet a good chunk of change that I'm right.

EDIT: And I wasn't basing it at all on the cuts on her arms. That's an entirely different topic. I'm simply going off of the recurring drama of not having enough money due to some new outlandish reason.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not seeing any definite evidence of drug addiction. The marks on her arms are almost definitely just self-cutting, which doesn't have to be related to drugs (I've dated several chicks in the past who did that at some point, and never used drugs, and had no actual red flags of any other sort).

All of these things fit quite well into the framework of a chick who had a child at 17 (now has two), has little or no support structure, and is just clueless about how to construct a life. She absolutely COULD be using drugs, but it's nowhere near definite.
There's definite potential for drug use. Constant lame excuses for needing money point to it. Of course, your explanation could be right also.

Either way, dude needs to wrap it up. Even if she's not using, she's clearly fucking clueless about birth control.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Sure, but from his explanation, she onlyneeded$400 for rent, the other drama was just "I lost some shit, boo."

Bottom line is, he's probably already HAD his fun with this chick, so I'm sure it's time to move on, regardless.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sure, but from his explanation, she onlyneeded$400 for rent, the other drama was just "I lost some shit, boo."

Bottom line is, he's probably already HAD his fun with this chick, so I'm sure it's time to move on, regardless.
Read between the lines. "I lost" = I pawned. "I don't drive" = hawked car for $$.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
No sex yet, according to him. As for drugs, she does smoke pot "occasionally" which I didnt really think is a red flag because I mean... who hasnt? Although in the context of everything else you can add that in I suppose.

PS. You should never "just have fun" with a woman with kids. It's either fucked up for you or it's fucked up for them.
This was my take. Just having fun is ok but with kids... I dont know. Also the crazy fuck is a valid point. So one in the "pro" column.

This was his take. He's a smart guy, he knows she's 24 with 2 kids and little support. He feels for her. He knows he's not seeing the 400 again, which yes he gave her. He makes good money so his argument is that 400 is no big deal. The POINT though, is she's going to use him as an ATM if he lets her.

I feel like the danger is he takes her in like a stray puppy, that's a lot to add to your plate and it seems just 100% destined for drama. I told him how I felt and I'm not sure what else to say.

iannis

Musty Nester
He paid her $400 bucks and he's not fucking her?

Intervention his ass. I was thinking your buddy was basically treating the relationship like she was a long-term prostitute. But it does sound like he's in danger of picking up a stray kitten.

He's 37, she has 2 kids. He might be considering being AN HERO.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
No sex yet, according to him.

He knows he's not seeing the 400 again, which yes he gave her.
rrr_img_49390.png
rrr_img_49391.png

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yes, ok, if he's not fucking her and already gave her $400, he's a retard, and kick his ass.

And apparently Haast has either had zero experience with either of these types of women (drugs/no-drugs) and is just being a jaded forum hero, or he's had bad luck and only had interations with the drug users. My experience is quite different, and there are plenty of chicks who are just a complete mess with zero drugs in their life.

iannis

Musty Nester
If he was fucking her, the $400 would be a lot less worrisome for the reason that it could easily be a transaction between two adults. Flimsy excuses would be more of a "none of your business" than just flimsy excuses.

It sounds an bit like there are at least 3 children in this 4 person situation though. The problem transcends money, and if all he's able or willing to do is throw money at the problem... then he's wasting his time and his money.

Tell him to give it to a shelter or the salvation army if it's charity. Winter is upon us. There's plenty of people with needs. His amateur ass is going to get took and he'll wind up not doing any good anyway.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes he's clearly white knighting her. Perhaps the 400 is a down payment as a long term prostitute but so far as I know they have not had sex. He did mention their first "date" they talked about having sex under the Eiffel Tower in Paris. On ecstasy. Hmm maybe she is a druggie. I dont know, i just didnt get that vibe. But I only met her once for a couple of hours.

Again he's a grown man I'm not sure what more can do. In his defense, she has great legs.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
And apparently Haast has either had zero experience with either of these types of women (drugs/no-drugs) and is just being a jaded forum hero, or he's had bad luck and only had interations with the drug users. My experience is quite different, and there are plenty of chicks who are just a complete mess with zero drugs in their life.
Your talent for reading people is astounding.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Them not even having sex yet throws an entirely different aspect into this, which you guys have already covered so I won't belabor it. I would still bet money she's got a drug addiction of some kind (more than pot), but that's about the least of the red flags at this point so, yeah, he needs to realize she's still just using him for money no matter what it is going towards. A girl that has no problem asking a dude she isn't even sleeping with yet for money (assuming they haven't been friends for years, which I'm guessing they haven't) has no problem asking him again and again while holding out the promise of fucking. She'll probably have to eventually give it to him, but unless she's just raunchy in the sack that could spell the beginning of the end for the cash flow, so she'll keep it a mystery for awhile I think.

I know we're reading way too much into a few lines of description, so everything we're all saying could be wrong, but patterns and stereotypes exist for a reason. And, it is the internet, so what else are we going to do but speculate??

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
At least Johnny gets something for the money he forks over.

...even if it is the clap!

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is he pathetic and desperate?
Hah I called him desperate and said he's having a mid life crisis so just buy a Ferrari it will probably be cheaper. He's not though he does fine with women. I think he's hung up on the younger girls though. Her age is a big factor in this I think.

Obligatory: