The Good Place

Cybsled

Wait, isn't the show already on Thursday night? I thought they are just pushing the timeslot from 830 pm to 9pm?

Cybsled

Great episode

Unsurprisingly, the Good Place people were useless. I did like the reveal that not changing the rules to account for a changing world is what has fucked everyone over

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Great episode

Unsurprisingly, the Good Place people were useless. I did like the reveal that not changing the rules to account for a changing world is what has fucked everyone over
This clearly spells out that SJWism is what ruins the world. I was happy with them pointing that out. At least making it able to be seen.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I was expecting the Good Place people to be douches, but instead they we're just completely ineffectual goody goodies.

Nicole Byer was well cast as the hyper clueless mailperson.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She's so brave.

181211_3844580_Nicole_Byer_Hates_Children.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Another good episode tonight. They also flipped the script yet again, turning it into a different (yet the same) show once more. I like the newest plot.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Damn them and their insistence on shorter higher quality seasons!! *shakes fist*

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I actually predicted the one would be one of the four chosen. Be interesting to see who the other two end up being plus understanding what it was that gave them the most negative points.

Cybsled

FeelsBadMan

Ya, I guessed the 2nd person picked as well since I guessed The Bad Place would pick people that would torture/bring out the worst in the original 4. I didn't expect the twist, though, and it was pretty sad. But holy shit, taking one for the team like that (the team being all of humanity) should net some fucking points.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I was referring to the next season after. There was rumors it was close this season.

Unless the show is doing extremely well you don't usually get more than 1 season renewal at a time. So we won't hear about S5 until S4 has been going for a bit.