The Interview - Rogan and Franco attempt to assassinate Kim Jong-Un

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Two major theater chains in Canada are pulling it, Rainbow and Cineplex. This better be a marketing ploy because I honestly find it appalling how quickly everyone is turning over for what is at best a weak threat.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
IF WE DON'T GO TO THIS MOVIE THE TERRORISTS WIN
Michael Graham was actually saying this on the radio this morning.

As if a bunch of Best Koreans could coordinate this bullshit at theaters everywhere in the U.S.
I know right? The official statement was "if you live near a movie theater that is releasing it, don't be at home". Yah okay North Korea. We aren't your citizens, we aren't stupid enough to believe your bullshit.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This movie looked fucking terrible, but this country is 2 steps away from being pussy ass England.

Szlia

These theater chains are businesses. I'll bet there is simply no scenario where they make money by releasing the film considering the cost in security, insurance and ticket sales (the people not going to any movie because you never know what crazy people will do).

It also goes to show that too much pot leads to stupid decisions: this project should never have left the smoke filled room in which it was devised.

spronk

FPS noob
someone on reddit had a good idea, sony should release this movie free on the internet on youtube and shit, everyone will watch it right now while its in the news

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Why doesn't someone just go hack Sony again and get the movie? I mean, it can't be that hard, right?

Get to it, Internet!

Szlia

The best plan is to put it all in a box and only reopen said box in a decade or three and then release the movie as "The outrageous movie that almost started WW3".

I wonder if some people at Sony along with Rogen and Franco met with some people of the state department. If it happened, it must have been a glorious glorious meeting. Maybe they'll do a film about that next!