The Interview - Rogan and Franco attempt to assassinate Kim Jong-Un

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Dammit, I wish that were near me. I'd go just because it sounds awesome. And because who doesn't want to sing along to "America, fuck yeah!"?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
well pretty much everytheatre pulled it so sony said fuck it, we have to figure out how were not going to lose $50 million+

Simas_sl

shitlord
Most of the theaters only pulled it for Christmas. It still might get released in the weeks after. Still a shitty thing to do. I'm hoping it ends up playing somewhere in New York on Christmas.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
If Sony Execs have no other options for a theater release, I suggest they "get hacked" and have the movie leaked and at least get some DVD sales from it later once no one cares about the controversy anymore.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
somebody explain to me how modern theatrical releases work? did copies of this film get sent physically to these theaters by now or does each movie theater download the file from the movie studio and project it on the big screen? is there any chance an unreleased copy will be leaked on the net?

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It seems like I heard one of the managers saying that Alamo gets movies delivered on hard drives.