The King Henry Tapes (By Me!)

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Stumbled in here today as I was looking for something to read on the commute train. Came across this thread. Was intrigued and skeptical. Fetched Book 1. Read the first two chapters.

Can't wait to read more. I'm thoroughly impressed.
Finished FM5 yesterday. I'm fanboi.

Sharinel

Golden Squire
Remember the new book is out this coming week!
What was originally going to be a collection of short stories has been changed so that the FM5.5 part is emphasised, If you are following the series you simply can't pass this one by as at least one of the stories is pivotal to the overall series (imo). Plus it's awesome.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I am not kidding when I say that the King Henry books are my most anticipated releases of the year. I have way more invested in these characters than just about any other series I'm currently reading, or have read in a long time.

Also, officially proclaiming that I am on Team Annie B. Come at me bros.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I am not kidding when I say that the King Henry books are my most anticipated releases of the year. I have way more invested in these characters than just about any other series I'm currently reading, or have read in a long time.

Also, officially proclaiming that I am on Team Annie B. Come at me bros.
Agree. +1 (Bah, must spread love before adding to rep again...)

Tonic_sl

shitlord
It's amazing to see your progression as a writer Neb, hands down my favorite series. Really wish there was a way to get this series in front of more people, it's so fucking good.

EDIT: Tossed a review on Amazon. GL HF

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I'll be picking this up tonight when I get home. Plowed through all the FM stuff about 2 weeks ago. Glad I finally checked this series out. Saw the thread years ago and never tried the series, then saw the thread getting some bumps and decided I ought to give it a try. Glad that I did.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I spent the last two weeks pushing through all the previous works to top off the memory banks before the official 5.5 hit. Totally worth it since it segments the conversations pretty fluidly even with the changes of pacing and flow.

Keep up the great work man!

Best time I ever spent being on sick leave.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Will it be available on BN.com or anywhere I can get .epub format for my Nook?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
DAMNIT NEB I NEED MORE. You cant make a book that interesting and it only be 188 pages. COME ON MAN.

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
So, I've been writing a lot since FM5.5 came out. 30k words this month already (Brandon Sanderson levels of output for once!). FM6 is 105k words long so far and will be getting much bigger. About 2/5 of the way done I think. It's fucking insane...it's like...the craziest shit is going down. Wrote a much longer update on my blog:http://richardraley.blogspot.com/201...q-session.htmlalso taking questions there if you have any about what happened in the new book.

Plus a tease for FM6, cuz I'm cruel like that:
Ceinwyn closed her eyes, the first person to recognize the magnitude of what I had done. In the moment they opened, they had never seemed more all knowing, more ageless, or more omnipotent. ?I greet you, Glassbreaker.?
And thanks for all the accolades and the support, rerollers. I might not be logged in or respond right away, but I'm probably still reading them all on the tablet. Just found out that staying away from the main computer while trying to write helps...who knew the Internet was bad for productivity, right?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
That's a "shut up and take my money" tease quote. Why you gotta be like that, man?

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
So, halfway through with the book. Also, there's been some changes to the marketing of it. I'm now in Kindle Select, which means you can't purchase it at anywhere except for Amazon. I made less than 500 dollars on Smashwords/Apple/B&N, which was actually a drop over the year before, so I decided to take advantage of the marketing opportunities that Select offers. For one, if anyone has Kindle Unlimited, or knows anyone with Kindle Unlimited, the books are now in that program. I get paid per page read, which is kind of nice. It does however mean that the first book is no longer free, but it's still only 99 cents. I've actually been selling more copies of it then I could give away for free...so...humans are weird.

Other than that...still writing. Already written 100k words this year. Long book is long. And crazy epic. Put this tease on the blog so I might as well put it here.

Silence was the only epilogue.

Too early for a man to even scream for his momma.

On I walked.

Into the smoke, the cloud of dirt; into the blood seeped over tilled soil, through the bodies of the fallen and shaking, petrified survivors praying to a god they long ago abandoned. Forgiveness! Mercy! Meteyos! Great One! Killer of Fools! Call him off! I beg you, please! Spare us!

I heard a voice from halfway across the world give his only answer.

FINISH THEM.
Sorry if this caused any priapisms.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
So, halfway through with the book. Also, there's been some changes to the marketing of it. I'm now in Kindle Select, which means you can't purchase it at anywhere except for Amazon. I made less than 500 dollars on Smashwords/Apple/B&N, which was actually a drop over the year before, so I decided to take advantage of the marketing opportunities that Select offers. For one, if anyone has Kindle Unlimited, or knows anyone with Kindle Unlimited, the books are now in that program. I get paid per page read, which is kind of nice. It does however mean that the first book is no longer free, but it's still only 99 cents. I've actually been selling more copies of it then I could give away for free...so...humans are weird.

Other than that...still writing. Already written 100k words this year. Long book is long. And crazy epic. Put this tease on the blog so I might as well put it here.

Sorry if this caused any priapisms.
So fucking pumped for this.

Malkav

French Madman
Finally got around to reading FM5.5 and really enjoyed it.

It made me want to re-read the whole thing, so currently halfway through the Fanged Lady again.

Hope FM6 is progressing well.
smile.png